Cupra 290 wrong order. gutted

jamie-h

Jul 9, 2014
Got an email yesterday sayin my 290 was on site and just wanting to confirm everything was right. As I was travelling home from working abroad got a big grin on my face then I read the rest.

Cupra 290 BE 5dr Red MANUAL. But I ordered DSG

At first I thought he was just winding me up as I've spoke the him a few times and he knew how much I was looking forward to it, but after I spoke to him on the phone there was no joke in sight.
I asked him to send me over the order form the day after I ordered it to make sure everything was right, he did and it was. What he said to me now is that another manager put the final order in and the DSG was missed off . He was very apologetic but no other cupra available to replace it. He will be in touch as soon as I can order a facelift.
Gutted is an understatement and put me right off waiting for another, I understand this couple happen anywhere but I'm afraid that is me and SEAT finished.
Rant over :cry::censored:

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
That's crap, no other way to put it. Are they offering any compensation for their stupid mistake? How hard can it be?
If there is a silver lining to this, it's a good job they're not surgeons...

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

jamie-h

Jul 9, 2014
That's crap, no other way to put it. Are they offering any compensation for their stupid mistake? How hard can it be?
If there is a silver lining to this, it's a good job they're not surgeons...

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Can't offer anything until they know prices of facelift but I have honestly lost interest now. Waited over 3 months for this to happen is not good enough .

It might be good for someone else though as they will have a cupra ready for any1 interested. Get in touch with liverpol seat

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.