CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
This is how the Black Magic version looks with the Design, Comfort and Sound pack added. We wanted a Rhodium Grey one originally but now seeing the Black version it's grown on me. We pick her up next Sunday! :clap:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32(1).jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 159
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32(2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32(2).jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 142
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.32.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 163
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.33(3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.33(3).jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 141
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.49.33.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 145
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.48.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 14.48.47.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 147

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
This is how the Black Magic version looks with the Design, Comfort and Sound pack added. We wanted a Rhodium Grey one originally but now seeing the Black version it's grown on me. We pick her up next Sunday! :clap:
Looks great - just too much money for my liking.

amstuartc

Feb 5, 2018
Bucket Seats WILL be available as an option - Just had confirmation from SEAT UK - Timescales to be confirmed in the next few days !! - Good job I was waiting to order my new Cupra Ateca until this weekend!!! now I will have to wait for the availability of the seats I really wanted..

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Bucket Seats WILL be available as an option - Just had confirmation from SEAT UK - Timescales to be confirmed in the next few days !! - Good job I was waiting to order my new Cupra Ateca until this weekend!!! now I will have to wait for the availability of the seats I really wanted..

Good news-thanks for that.I keep looking at a mates vrs bucket seats and wanting them!
Any idea of a cost or tba?

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I had no luck this weekend, one dealer didn't have one and said it would be mid December before they arrived so would be doing a launch then. The other dealer had 2 in white white looked great (sound and comfort pack), but no one available to talk to. Has anybody had any finance offers as yet? I still can't find a single PCH deal (excluding the bonkers price from nationwide) and I'm running out of time to order something.

amstuartc

Feb 5, 2018
I had no luck this weekend, one dealer didn't have one and said it would be mid December before they arrived so would be doing a launch then. The other dealer had 2 in white white looked great (sound and comfort pack), but no one available to talk to. Has anybody had any finance offers as yet? I still can't find a single PCH deal (excluding the bonkers price from nationwide) and I'm running out of time to order something.
I have had a Finance offer and its @ 6.2% and was over 49 months, I was just about to decide to order with the Design Pack only and then heard of Bucket Seats coming soon, so I am holding off until I know when they will be open to order, but the SEAT Computer systems in the Dealerships DO have all the deals on offer now - there is also a Dealer contribution of around £1750 per sale. monthy rates depend on the trade in or deposit put down.

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I have had a Finance offer and its @ 6.2% and was over 49 months, I was just about to decide to order with the Design Pack only and then heard of Bucket Seats coming soon, so I am holding off until I know when they will be open to order, but the SEAT Computer systems in the Dealerships DO have all the deals on offer now - there is also a Dealer contribution of around £1750 per sale. monthy rates depend on the trade in or deposit put down.
Thanks for this. I'm after a lease deal rather than pcp so might give them a ring tomorrow and see what numbers they can find on their magic calculator.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I still can't find a single PCH deal (excluding the bonkers price from nationwide) and I'm running out of time to order something.
SEAT Finance today confirmed that retailers will be able to quote PCH/BCH figures late this week/early next...

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Best of luck with that....
You were quite right! I did a tour of the local dealers yesterday and struggled to even get a sensible part ex deal on my existing Leon, let alone any extra off...

..in the end, I just went "stuff it" and took the plunge anyway. The test drive was AWESOME! Given that it's the first CUPRA Ateca that they've sold (the salesman was quite proud about that) and they didn't seem to know what they were doing who knows when it will turn up. They've put a provisional date of 1st March since I wanted it on a 19 plate, but if they've factory ordered I think they'll be pushing it judging by other posts I've seen. Anyway, the deal is locked in so, in a sense, it doesn't matter except that I'm REALLY looking forward to taking delivery. Just 86 days to go...

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
You were quite right! I did a tour of the local dealers yesterday and struggled to even get a sensible part ex deal on my existing Leon, let alone any extra off...

..in the end, I just went "stuff it" and took the plunge anyway. The test drive was AWESOME! Given that it's the first CUPRA Ateca that they've sold (the salesman was quite proud about that) and they didn't seem to know what they were doing who knows when it will turn up. They've put a provisional date of 1st March since I wanted it on a 19 plate, but if they've factory ordered I think they'll be pushing it judging by other posts I've seen. Anyway, the deal is locked in so, in a sense, it doesn't matter except that I'm REALLY looking forward to taking delivery. Just 86 days to go...

I bet you are buzzing! Well done on taking the plunge!

We had our first forward order a few days ago as well and it was really exciting!

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
I bet you are buzzing! Well done on taking the plunge!

We had our first forward order a few days ago as well and it was really exciting!

Yep, thanks a lot for the super smooth transaction, Aaron!
Just been tweaking the settings to suit our needs and I can already see there's a whole lot more to play with over the Xcellence 'SEAT' Ateca.
The missus was chuffed with the power too!

What an awesome piece of kit!!

Aaron Reeve

Dec 4, 2018
Crawley
Yep, thanks a lot for the super smooth transaction, Aaron!
Just been tweaking the settings to suit our needs and I can already see there's a whole lot more to play with over the Xcellence 'SEAT' Ateca.
The missus was chuffed with the power too!

What an awesome piece of kit!!
I'm glad you like it!

Look after it!

Reactions: charnandy

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
SEAT Finance today confirmed that retailers will be able to quote PCH/BCH figures late this week/early next...
Still nothing on Connect Online this afternoon, so looks like you'll have to wait until at least next week @Mad Spoons

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
Not been on here for a lot of years since my Cupra R days, but I have been checking in from time to time.
Currently on my 3rd S3 but do have a need to move into an SUV with performance due to my wife's disability.
The Cupra Ateca is now live on Carwow and all the deals I've received back are either with the finance discount of £1750 or with an additional £1172 making a total of £2922 or 7.5%..
The spec I'm looking at is comfort and sound pack and pan roof.
For me that works out at a deposit of £4k, mileage at 8k per year and payments of £458 a month.
Anybody else have any deals they care to share?

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Not been on here for a lot of years since my Cupra R days, but I have been checking in from time to time.
Currently on my 3rd S3 but do have a need to move into an SUV with performance due to my wife's disability.
The Cupra Ateca is now live on Carwow and all the deals I've received back are either with the finance discount of £1750 or with an additional £1172 making a total of £2922 or 7.5%..
For me that works out at a deposit of £4k, mileage at 8k per year and payments of £458 a month.

Looking at exactly the same spec (plus the buckets seats if they materialise),so if you get anywhere with a better deal,please post up!

Reactions: Ju.

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
Is this a pcp deal? If so how many years and what's the gfv figure as it would give a good idea of what they think the residual values are going to be.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.