Cupra / Boc MPG or KM/l

Hi.
I have been locking at the Ibiza Cupra as a substitute for my crashed Leon Cupra.:cry: (Only 4200km in 7 month. Hit from behind by a Fiat Marea!:drive2:)
I am going to drive a lot more, because of a new job. Because of that I am looking a little at the fuel economy.

What are the real life MPG or Km/l on those two cars?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Yeah but his real world is in 1.5x speed :D

Mine is around 38-40 day to day. 45-50 motorway 25 giving it beans :D MPG

Apr 23, 2010
Here
Get the 2.0 TDi FR, easy 60 - 65 doing 70 on the motorway, not much less going faster (private road of course ;) ). Round town your looking at 55 ish, although I haven't really bothered checking it during town driving, so might be a bit more or less. Speed wise it's no slouch and the torque is amazing.

Hi

I come from Denmark and we do not have the Ibiza Fr (Petrol and Diesel). The dealer say that they have not heard of any plans of getting the fr Diesel to Denmark. :censored:It´s typical.:wtf: We do not get the special/interesting models to Denmark.

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
Hi

I come from Denmark and we do not have the Ibiza Fr (Petrol and Diesel). The dealer say that they have not heard of any plans of getting the fr Diesel to Denmark. :censored:It´s typical.:wtf: We do not get the special/interesting models to Denmark.

do you not have the cupra in denmark?
after checking
yes you do lol

maybe they feel that the cupra is the only one that will sell

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.