Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
CUPRA is taking the next step in its electrification strategy, delivering emotional design and instantaneous performance using the most advanced electric powertrain technology, with the launch of the CUPRA Born.

The brand’s first 100% electric vehicle seamlessly augments CUPRA’s DNA pillars of design, performance and electrification, that will deliver a credible performance electric model.

“The CUPRA Born is a game-changer in the electric market and the impulse of the company’s transformation. Delivering stimulating design, instantaneous performance and offering an all-electric range of more than 500 kilometres, the CUPRA Born will contribute to reducing global CO2 emissions and meeting European targets. But it’s more than that. Through its emotional sportiness, we want the next generation of young challengers to be part of this transformation. That’s why CUPRA will use unconventional sales models to reach new people and take the CUPRA brand beyond the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: jcbmally

UnrepentantN00b

Nov 4, 2015
The external styling looks great, stands out and maybe suits some colours better than others. I imagine you get to an age where you feel a bit silly in it.
Interior looks good, I hate that they stuck with the all the haptic/touch sensitive controls but that's the way they're going.
Performance is something I'd like to try for myself, but I did hope for a bit more from it.
I'm not looking forward to seeing the price, the higher performance will be tired to the higher spec.

Its what I expected, perhaps not I hoped. As much as I want an EV, not sure its enough quite yet.

When we expecting reviews and test drives?

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The external styling looks great, stands out and maybe suits some colours better than others. I imagine you get to an age where you feel a bit silly in it.
Interior looks good, I hate that they stuck with the all the haptic/touch sensitive controls but that's the way they're going.
Performance is something I'd like to try for myself, but I did hope for a bit more from it.
I'm not looking forward to seeing the price, the higher performance will be tired to the higher spec.

Its what I expected, perhaps not I hoped. As much as I want an EV, not sure its enough quite yet.

When we expecting reviews and test drives?

Review and first drives in the next few months hopefully.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Looks pretty good, but like the Leon I am not too keen on the current wheel designs.

A Hybrid I could live with but not a pure EV. Prices need to come down and the charging infrastructure needs to get better (and quicker). There is only one public charging point within 5 miles of me and of the 4 charging points last night, 3 were out of order and one was being used by a VW ID3.

Reactions: jcbmally

Jon89

Sep 27, 2020
Kent
I really like that Aurora Blue paint. I wish I could have chosen it when ordering the Leon.

kimimaru

Feb 15, 2010
West midlands
i rather go to seat and take Leon Fr hybrid than this thing.
i had seat since i pass my driving lesson, hat S means Special for me.
No offence to anyone who likes but nobody will see me in one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.