Cupra Formentor Floor mats?

bounderboy

Mar 21, 2023
Ive just rang them and its all sorted, thank you again for this, my local dealer wasnt interested at all but the lady at crewe was so helpful and professional your very lucky if they are your local dealer (y)
That is good to hear for sure - only time I have dealt with them to get service plan but really good as you say

VZN

Jun 6, 2023
Our new Formentor also didn't arrive with any floor mats, I did check prior to ordering and the dealer said they would supply the carbon ones, but they are apparently on back order. In the mean time I managed to track down some genuine Formentor rubber mats which we'll use until the dealer ones arrive, as they will be useful in the winter.

Miket

Mar 31, 2023
Took delivery of my vz3 in March this year and no mats, the garage I purchased the car from was not interested when I asked so went to listers in Coventry a garage that I’ve never used before to buy a set as they said that they had some mats available, to my amazement they just gave me the full set with a bonus in the box was a very good first aid kit all marked with the cupra logo, top marks to listers coventry

Reactions: Seastormer

Cupra46

Jun 15, 2023
That is good to hear for sure - only time I have dealt with them to get service plan but really good as you say
Just an update on the CupraCare, my payments didn’t go through so after multiple attempts to get called back the manager from Crewe said as it’s a lease car it won’t work so if anyone’s paid for it might be worth checking it’s still active against the car as mine got cancelled :(

Feb 11, 2024
I picked up my VZ2 from main dealer in Southampton in March 23 and got told the car mats were part of the deal but they just didn't arrive with the car and they are on back order. She also said there were quite a number of people ahead of me on her list and that she would be in contact if/when they arrive although to be fair she did offer to give me around £50 towards buying my own if I wanted, but figured I would hold out as I wanted the official Cupra mats and had already paid for them as part of the original spec. Knowing that you get what you pay for, I paid for a cheap 'make do' fitted set so the carpets didnt get ruined while I waited, but they started to wear out quickly. Needless to say, the official mats never did arrive and I have just sold the car. I pick up a 24 plate VZ2 in March 24 and am willing to bet they also don't have them on handover. If so, my plan is to see if the cars in the showroom have any at the time and demand those are provided on the basis I will probably never get them if I agree to wait again.

Miket

Mar 31, 2023
I picked up my VZ2 from main dealer in Southampton in March 23 and got told the car mats were part of the deal but they just didn't arrive with the car and they are on back order. She also said there were quite a number of people ahead of me on her list and that she would be in contact if/when they arrive although to be fair she did offer to give me around £50 towards buying my own if I wanted, but figured I would hold out as I wanted the official Cupra mats and had already paid for them as part of the original spec. Knowing that you get what you pay for, I paid for a cheap 'make do' fitted set so the carpets didnt get ruined while I waited, but they started to wear out quickly. Needless to say, the official mats never did arrive and I have just sold the car. I pick up a 24 plate VZ2 in March 24 and am willing to bet they also don't have them on handover. If so, my plan is to see if the cars in the showroom have any at the time and demand those are provided on the basis I will probably never get them if I agree to wait again.
I had similar last year and although the garage repetitively said they would and had posted I never received them, in the end I was passing listers in Coventry (not a garage that I’ve ever used) and asked them if they had any mats in stock, to my amazement they said yes they brought out a large box with the correct cupra mats and the most amazing first aid kit you’ve ever seen, I asked the price and was told Free, top marks listers!

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
The luxury Cupra mats don't half get filthy, I was lucky enough that the nice salesman at Johnsons Cupra Liverpool threw in a set as he said he hates to sell such a nice car with no mats. I purchased a set of rubber mats that will go in November to February every year I think. I'd hoovered the Cupra mats every week and washed them twice in the first month.

Reactions: SRGTD

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
The luxury Cupra mats don't half get filthy, I was lucky enough that the nice salesman at Johnsons Cupra Liverpool threw in a set as he said he hates to sell such a nice car with no mats. I purchased a set of rubber mats that will go in November to February every year I think. I'd hoovered the Cupra mats every week and washed them twice in the first month.

I use rubber mats all year round in my VW; much more durable, hard wearing and easier to clean than the carpet mats that came with the car, and I hate soggy wet carpet mats from wet footwear at this time of year. I quite like the utilitarian look of the rubber mats and their contrast with the car’s carpet too.

Reactions: Cupra306Form
Feb 11, 2024
Picked up my 24 plate VZ2 yesterday from Snows at Southampton. Before doing so I had been in contact with a guy called Stewart/Stuart for the handover and had asked about car mats. He assured me my car would have them on this occasion and he was good to his word and took delivery with proper Cupra mats all round, Top man ! Apparently the supply problem is horrendous, worse for fleet cars than retail but sounds like its not getting resolved anytime soon.

un1eash

Mar 13, 2024
The petrol blue mats for my VZ2 went missing from my pre reg but I was told it should have them. They were ordered and delivered next day. Really good service from Charlie at Seat Leicester

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
Despite my claim to fitting rubber mats until March they are still in until we get a couple of days without rain. I've been gifted some ceramic polish I can't wait to try too, but I want a nice day for it. Then the lovely cloth mats will be going back. Car did software updates yesterday too. Oh the joys of modern motoring.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.