Votes: 21 5.3%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZ5

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZN

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Very wise. This is why yours sits next to a Porsche whilst my black one (metallic) sits next to a Seat Arona! :LOL:

That is my good buddies Porsche Cayman GT4. He picked it up on New Years Eve... it sounds incredible as its a 2015 model before all the restrictions. I am very jealous as he only pays £40 more a month for it, probably less than some of us pay for our Formentor!

Bear

Jun 15, 2021

JoshJohnsonUK

Oct 17, 2017
Not long placed the order for a VZ2 in Nevada White. Approx delivery date is end of April. Has anyone got any photos of the pan roof open/closed? I've added it as an option but unfortunately the dealer cars didn't have the option on, so not been able to see it in person!

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Not long placed the order for a VZ2 in Nevada White. Approx delivery date is end of April. Has anyone got any photos of the pan roof open/closed? I've added it as an option but unfortunately the dealer cars didn't have the option on, so not been able to see it in person!

Not the best clip in the world but shows it open. One of the reviews I saw did also show it opening and closing but can't find it!!

I have the pan roof and it's really nice, makes the car nice and airy particularly for kids in the back.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JoshJohnsonUK

Leonardmj65

Jul 6, 2021
My Camo Green VZ2 310 picked up yesterday - 9 month wait from order CUPRA Letchworth did a good job.

Attachments

• B4F163E3-5BC1-45B1-BE4F-AA4B9DFD7070.jpeg
    B4F163E3-5BC1-45B1-BE4F-AA4B9DFD7070.jpeg
    722.5 KB · Views: 222

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Here’s my Asphalt Blue VZ2 Hybrid in the rain on pickup day (never buy a car in the rain they say). Found and bought it on 21 Feb (2022) and picked it up on 2nd March for the new 22 plate.

Dealers don’t seem to advertise new cars in stock very well, I guess in normal times cars in stock were unwanted and rare as cars either delivered to order or pre-registered and sold as used. After being told at several dealers they wouldn‘t sell advertised cars because they were showroom or demonstrators I managed to find not one but several unregistered cars by chance.

So I’ve had it now for just over a week, pleased with it so far, wish the electric lasted longer, wished it could charge faster than 3.6KwH as I get 2 hours free at work and doesn’t charge it fully. Couple of weird things I don’t know how to set on the infotainment system but I’ll post about those separately.

Attachments

• 8D801A48-E677-4353-99E8-F20C0D0D8A22.jpeg
    8D801A48-E677-4353-99E8-F20C0D0D8A22.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 211

Supa Koopa

Mar 13, 2022
Here’s my Asphalt Blue VZ2 Hybrid in the rain on pickup day (never buy a car in the rain they say). Found and bought it on 21 Feb (2022) and picked it up on 2nd March for the new 22 plate.

Dealers don’t seem to advertise new cars in stock very well, I guess in normal times cars in stock were unwanted and rare as cars either delivered to order or pre-registered and sold as used. After being told at several dealers they wouldn‘t sell advertised cars because they were showroom or demonstrators I managed to find not one but several unregistered cars by chance.

So I’ve had it now for just over a week, pleased with it so far, wish the electric lasted longer, wished it could charge faster than 3.6KwH as I get 2 hours free at work and doesn’t charge it fully. Couple of weird things I don’t know how to set on the infotainment system but I’ll post about those separately.
Could you possibly please share some more pictures? I think I might have ordered a VZ2 in Asphalt blue and I haven't seen it yet or another one on the road. I'm concerned about the colour as it was all that was available and not one I'd pick, so any pictures you can post would be appreciated and also if you are happy with the colour. Cheers. :)

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Hi, here are a few more, before prep for delivery of the two cars at Cupra Leicester (one now mine). It’s a very dark blue with not a lot of metallic sparkle unless in bright sunlight and in poor / dim light can look black. No idea why they called it Asphalt Blue as I’m not sure I’ve seen asphalt this colour!

I’m happy with it as I like dark blue as a colour and it was the colour I’d have gone for (and as I found these two cars for sale by chance it was even more luck they were in the colour I wanted). The only things is a bit more sparkle would be nice.

Attachments

• 1781A516-0B40-439D-ACDA-865821B66A7C.jpeg
    1781A516-0B40-439D-ACDA-865821B66A7C.jpeg
    830.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 5201B304-3136-4924-91B6-777FEF635069.jpeg
    5201B304-3136-4924-91B6-777FEF635069.jpeg
    670.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 5545426D-44C8-48F7-9D6F-C4B4AB5F865C.jpeg
    5545426D-44C8-48F7-9D6F-C4B4AB5F865C.jpeg
    891.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 187B4C59-B5BA-4EDC-BDED-83004A1DCAB6.jpeg
    187B4C59-B5BA-4EDC-BDED-83004A1DCAB6.jpeg
    864 KB · Views: 235

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
This is mine. Haven’t collect it yet, but I was really worried about the colour having only seen it on an arona. Think it’s a marmite colour. Some will hate it, I personally really like it.

Attachments

• FA77DC91-A05A-498E-97F7-9448D1241891.jpeg
    FA77DC91-A05A-498E-97F7-9448D1241891.jpeg
    500.7 KB · Views: 194

Supa Koopa

Mar 13, 2022
Thanks Dashnine and Mad Spoons, much appreciated. :)

Let's see if the paperwork and the car actually arrives, then I can officially join the club. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dashnine

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Evening all. My graphene Grey VZ2 was delivered yesterday and it is absolutely and totally fabulous. The infotainment system seems to be working fine, and I really have no issues at all - albeit I've only done 220 miles. The sound system is perfectly adequate, though I don't really have anything to compare it to as my last motor (VW Tiguan) was on a 64 plate and I'm sure things must have improved since then. My wife adores it too and is more than happy to drive around in Cupra mode and give it some beans. Man alive this thing shifts and is so much fun along the few decent B roads we have down here on the LB Croydon/Surrey border. I will post some photos once I've given her a proper clean after the bloody sandstorm rain we had yesterday.

Go easy SCN chums.

Big A

Jul 7, 2021
The sound system is perfectly adequate, though I don't really have anything to compare it to as my last motor (VW Tiguan) was on a 64 plate and I'm sure things must have improved since then.
I find the standard sound system really good and I came from a Harmon/Kardon system in my previous 19 plate 1 Series and before that another H/K system in my F11 5 Series. I don't know if its the way I've set it up, but can clearly hear different instruments from different speakers and in different parts of the car. I was really surprised how good it was.

Reactions: MrBiggles87

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
I find the standard sound system really good and I came from a Harmon/Kardon system in my previous 19 plate 1 Series and before that another H/K system in my F11 5 Series. I don't know if its the way I've set it up, but can clearly hear different instruments from different speakers and in different parts of the car. I was really surprised how good it was.
I found that the sound system took a month or so to "bed in" properly. It was a bit flat when I first got the car, but once I adjusted the equalizer to my preference, every week I would turn the volume up a little bit more. I would actually say its not far off my previous Harmon/Kardon from my BMW. Quite surprised at the bass response.

Reactions: Big A

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
I found that the sound system took a month or so to "bed in" properly. It was a bit flat when I first got the car, but once I adjusted the equalizer to my preference, every week I would turn the volume up a little bit more. I would actually say its not far off my previous Harmon/Kardon from my BMW. Quite surprised at the bass response.

This! I ordered mine before Beats was an option but have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound. Very close to the quality of the Bose system I had in my previous Nissan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big A

Jul 7, 2021
For about the first month I kept it on the pre-set settings, usually "club", but was waiting on the wife coming out of work one day and started to fart about with the equalizer settings, and got it to a level which sounded a lot better. Downloaded a playlist to Spotify last weekend and was really surprised at how good it sounded, if anything I think it sounds better than the H/K in my previous 1 Series. At times it can be a bit bass heavy, so may need to adjust it a little bit more.

General Dryness said:
This! I ordered mine before Beats was an option but have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound. Very close to the quality of the Bose system I had in my previous Nissan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beats had just became an option on the day I ordered mine (1st July), but for some reason it didn't shout at me to specify it. I think if it had been Harmon/Kardon, Bowers & Wilkins, BOSE or Focal, then it might've been a different matter, but Beats just doesn't seem to have the kudos of other high end audio brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: General Dryness
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.