Cupra has arrived! Candy in Store NOW!

Island Cupra

Apr 10, 2007
Jersey, Channel Islands
The news is good, my Candy White Leon Cupra has arrived in the Jersey and I went to have a look this evening as I couldn't wait and the dealer wanted to check with me about the positioning of the rear parking sensors.

I didn't take any photos as it is covered in wax and not looking its best, but my god am I so chuffed I ordered the Candy White and wasn't swayed into changing colour, its looks rude, as one of my mates says! :blink:

Already been PDI'd and the parking sensors and aluminum interior door trim kit being fitted tomorrow so all being well will hopefully collect it on Friday afternoon after work and I will take loads of photos.

Really excited the next three days are going to be very very long :funk:

Island Cupra

Apr 10, 2007
Jersey, Channel Islands
Yeah so did I and so did the guys at the dealer, must have been made earlier or something. Might change it later as I think the black will suit the Candy White better and match the exterior mirrors

Jun 28, 2001
yer it's 3 weeks out from the change point:(:(

it had a good pdi though:) normally we give 2 hours per car max but i've been on it over 3 1/2 so everthings checked,double checked and triple checked..
spent over 1/2 hour trying to figure out bluetooth setup:):):)

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
Lovely looking motor m8!

gonna be the longest three days of your life waiting for friday!

good luck:D

Jun 28, 2001
no thats all there was for the change to MY08 on the leon cupra, but i think i'm sure in saying this but your gear knob is different from the yellow one

Island Cupra

Apr 10, 2007
Jersey, Channel Islands
Oh really :D what's in a knob eh :confused:

Must admit wanted to have a good crawl over it today but wanted to wait until pick up so I could hav a bloody good drive!

Already got the Zymol Carbon waiting so it will have a good coat of wax put on to help protect it and make it just that little bit easier to clean!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.