Cupra leasing deals

surrealjam

Jan 8, 2015
Have to concur that the deal from IMG was the best I found for overall cost... Placed my order last week...

You may have managed to negotiate a better deal, but as someone else said above IMG and SEAT Stockport were the same cost (for what I wanted) but Stockport don't charge an admin fee so I went for them.

I was getting an ST but it looks like IMG are slightly cheaper for the 5 door. Regardless, there are some crazy good deals around. I was almost going to get a GTD... :blink:

I'm now really hoping it arrives during June else I will be carless for a while.

gregstinson

Feb 19, 2018
Ha ha, I am completely screwed, waited too long to hit the button, so now mine is June, which mean 2 carless months, as the Octavia VRS gets taken away at end of March, keeping my eye on Pistonheads Shed of the Week, LOL

You may have managed to negotiate a better deal, but as someone else said above IMG and SEAT Stockport were the same cost (for what I wanted) but Stockport don't charge an admin fee so I went for them.

I was getting an ST but it looks like IMG are slightly cheaper for the 5 door. Regardless, there are some crazy good deals around. I was almost going to get a GTD... :blink:

I'm now really hoping it arrives during June else I will be carless for a while.

drmarkb

Feb 1, 2018
if your current lease is with VWFS (or skoda financial services, same thing), they'll extend your current lease at the same monthly cost, on identical terms, until your new car arrives if you give them your order# for the Leon

gregstinson

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, i suddenly thought about that today, hopefully I am not too late...

if your current lease is with VWFS (or skoda financial services, same thing), they'll extend your current lease at the same monthly cost, on identical terms, until your new car arrives if you give them your order# for the Leon

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.