Cupra Leather seats?

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Answered your own question. Full leather didn't feature the logo - much to the annoyance of some on here as I remember the brochure had a picture with the logo on. Standard Alcantara had logo on front and rear seats and this has now been limited to fronts only.

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
My old 280 (March 2015) with leather had the white trim and CUPRA logos as per this image :-

interior_img3.png

Deleted member 103408

My 2014 plate car has the same seats as the ones shown here

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Logo or not the seats are woefully inadequately supportive for a 300hp car. I'd much rather SEAT spend money making well bolstered supporting seats than wasting money on pointless tribal logos.

Deleted member 103408

well all I can say for a fat old boy in my 280 with Revo Stage 1 (so 375) seats are fine they hold me in place at speed and in the bendy roads and are very comfortable as well, but it may be my personal padding that helps :)

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Logo or not the seats are woefully inadequately supportive for a 300hp car. I'd much rather SEAT spend money making well bolstered supporting seats than wasting money on pointless tribal logos.

Have to agree that it's one part that let's them down unless you opt for the expensive bucket seats and I suppose one way they save money.

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
My 2014 has full leather seats with logos. I agree not the most supportive, even coming from a 2001 s3! But look better than the white stripe buckets, in my personal opinion.

Attachments

• 20190129_161937.jpg
    20190129_161937.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 529

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
I have the alcantara bucket seats in my 2016 Black Edition, and so far absolutely no signs of cracking. Probably tempting fate writing this!
I’m not too keen on the idea of full leather. The alcantara holds your bum in place when cornering.
Full leather owners will let me know, but do you not slip from side to side when cornering enthusiastically?
I’ve looked at a brand new Lux but not so sure about the leather seats and definitely put off by the DSG.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The leather SuperSport seats in the S3 looked and felt great. Held me in place.

I've only experienced the SEATs in the xcellence model.
They were ok. I prefer the alcantara seats though.

When I've looked at second hand models the Alacantara seems to show less signs of wear too.

Don't be put off by DSG. I'm a recent convert. Used to be manual all the way.

Even the test drives didn't really sway me. It was having a courtesy car DSG as daily that converted me. Wouldn't go back now. You get the best of both with the paddles too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
I've been looking on Autotrader to see if there's anything out there which is relatively new to tempt me away from my Cupra Black Edition, but nothing so far. No manual gearbox, alcantara bucket seats or SEAT sound.
What I did notice was a 19 reg Cupra Lux with only 4K miles, but what was striking was the driver's seat which was really 'baggy' already. The passenger's seat still looked fine.
In contrast my driver's seat still looks in really good condition after 28K miles.
I've been doubtful about full leather but after seeing those photos it's a definite no from me.

Oddmanout

May 19, 2019
On a similar note, it annoys me that my Mk3 FR has no seat logos whereas the Mk2 did. When I upgrade to a cupra nest time I would expect them to have the Cupra logo. Its supposed to feel 'special' as a top of the range car.

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
On a similar note, it annoys me that my Mk3 FR has no seat logos whereas the Mk2 did. When I upgrade to a cupra nest time I would expect them to have the Cupra logo. Its supposed to feel 'special' as a top of the range car.

It annoys me coming from a mk2 Leon FR that a Mk3 1.2 driver can now say he drives an FR.

No offence intended to anyone. But annoys me real bad.