Cupra leon phev estate 245bhp

Aug 16, 2022
hello comunity,
on saturday 13 of this month i picked up my new
cupra leon estate phev.
having been waiting on my seat leon phev estate with 204bh since 03/09/2021 the dealer called me up and told me that all factory orders have been cancelled and he was not sure if this model was going to be available in 2023 so they has the only cupra leon phev estate in stock and i ended up buying it. because it was allready built i did not have any choice on the extras.

because the cupra leon does not have front parking sensor and my wife find it hard to manouver and park in tight spaces, can some one please tell me if its possible to fit and adapt original front parking sensors with the option of park assist and what parts do i need.

i spoke to a garage that can code the module and if all the parts, the only problem is that i dont know what parts i need to sorce.
can someone please help me and tell me what p/n i need to get including modules harnesses and sensors

Aug 16, 2022
hello cupra comunity,
After 4 months i collected my car back from the dealer ship after repair and the car seams to still have the same problem.
because the production of the cupra leon phev in Portugal is suspended there is hardly any of these cars that been sold here so i cant find anyone to compare my car too.

is there anyone here that has the same car as mine ( cupra leon phev) that i can talk to via whatsapp so that you can test your car and see if you can here the same clanking as mine. so that i can compair with mine.

just so i can see if this clanking is on every model or is just mine that does this.

Please any help is apreciated

Vinny2102

Jun 14, 2022
I have had mine now for 7 months and 12000 miles with no issues really, what noise are you on about?

Aug 16, 2022
I have had mine now for 7 months and 12000 miles with no issues really, what noise are you on about?

this is the video i made 3 months ago when i toke the car to the dealership the car had 1200 miles at the time. they swaped the mecatronic and a new gear box

here is the link to my video

i piked up the car today the noise in the video is gone.

drove the car home today 200 miles and on a flat surface on electrical mode only if i drive the car slowly backwords stop and i put it in drive i hear a clank noise and it clanks driving foward when i press the accelerator about a peny width

Aug 16, 2022
if you can help me and speak to you tomorrow thru whastapp tomorrow and i drive my car and show you what my car does and you compair with yours to see if it does the same thing i would apreciate very much

Aug 4, 2022
this is the video i made 3 months ago when i toke the car to the dealership the car had 1200 miles at the time. they swaped the mecatronic and a new gear box

here is the link to my video

i piked up the car today the noise in the video is gone.

drove the car home today 200 miles and on a flat surface on electrical mode only if i drive the car slowly backwords stop and i put it in drive i hear a clank noise and it clanks driving foward when i press the accelerator about a peny width
Hi Fatanga,
Just watched your video and whilst it is difficult to tell from the camera angle, it looks and sounds like a loose engine mount, causing teh engine to move and rattle under load from the gearbox. Whilst you are in EV mode, the torque is still (I assume) having some force on the flywheel, so a loose engine mount could explain the obvious movement and rattle from the top of the engine??

Try getting someone to slowly move the car as you walk alongside it looking at the engine to see if it is moving?

Hope you get it sorted...

Aug 16, 2022
Update,
After 8 Months of my car at the dealer i got a new replacement from Cupra.
3 weeks later and 1200km no problems.
All is good now.

for my first new cupra st phev i paid 44000 euros witch was the base model with no extras.

after complaints and writing emails to the CEO's of Cupra Seat and VW Group telling them that i was going to take legal action they contacted me and told me that they are going replaced my car with a new one.
The car that they gave me is full of extras inc, diferente alloy wheels, safety pack XL, Mat Paint, Cupra Sports Steering Wheel, Matrix Headlights, Side Skirts, ect....
This car costs 53500 Euros and i did not have to play any extra.
Had to wait 4 months for the car but finally arrived.

here are some pictures of my car.

Attachments

• 20230504_104839.jpg
    20230504_104839.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230504_104817.jpg
    20230504_104817.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230504_104826.jpg
    20230504_104826.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 84
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.