Cupra Lower Grill Letters - Full Set

CUPRACE

Dec 26, 2018
HI all
I just got the full Cupra lower grill letters,
I understand that i need to mount the letters to the grill with cable ties but i cant find the way...
Did anyone find a way to mount the letters without taking out the front bumper ?

Thank you

Attachments

• Cupra grill letters.jpg
    Cupra grill letters.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 695

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
HI all
I just got the full Cupra lower grill letters,
I understand that i need to mount the letters to the grill with cable ties but i cant find the way...
Did anyone find a way to mount the letters without taking out the front bumper ?

Thank you
Did you buy the ones off of Shapeways? If so you’re best asking the guy who designed them. Not sure if he’s on SCN so I’ll PM you his name.

However I’m sure they should have some some tabs on the back for the cable ties. So just bend the end of the cable tie back on itself so you can feed it back through.

CUPRACE

Dec 26, 2018
Did you buy the ones off of Shapeways? If so you’re best asking the guy who designed them. Not sure if he’s on SCN so I’ll PM you his name.

However I’m sure they should have some some tabs on the back for the cable ties. So just bend the end of the cable tie back on itself so you can feed it back through.
Yes i did buy from Shapeways ...I dont think it is possible to mount the letters with cable ties when the front bumper is on...
Maybe the best way is 3M double tape .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I like them lol I even looked at them myself but it seemed difficult to mount... How much is it for a grill insert? Then you could glue them and swap grills if you want rid.

That's why I like cars and music as there is no right or wrong answer its also on the CUPRA Ateca I think.

CUPRACE

Dec 26, 2018
I like them lol I even looked at them myself but it seemed difficult to mount... How much is it for a grill insert? Then you could glue them and swap grills if you want rid.

That's why I like cars and music as there is no right or wrong answer its also on the CUPRA Ateca I think.
It is a little bit hard to mount, but I will find the way,
You're right, it's on the CUPRA Ateca.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
It looks better on the Ateca due to the larger bumper arrangement.

It's not my cup of beer on the Leon but each to their own I suppose...
40928b7de06c2c0143205af87f2b87ce.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.