Cupra Mode shortcut

henry1

Nov 1, 2014
Morning all,

I have a VZ2 2024 Cupra Leon Design Edition hybrid and one thing is bugging me. If I want to put the car into Cupra mode i have to go into the menu and select Cupra. If you flick the gear lever it alternates between comfort and sport but not Cupra. The VZ2 doesn’t have the steering wheel button. Has anyone found a shortcut to select the Cupra drive profile? Many thanks.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
If you move the gear selector left, does it change the mode or just put the gearbox into sport mode, and hold gears more? I don’t think there is a shortcut unfortunately. You could retrofit a steering wheel with the mode button on it. EYR do this.

henry1

Nov 1, 2014
It doesn’t go left. It’s the short, stubby selector. Thanks for coming back to me though

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Apologies, I’m thinking of the 5f. You could retrofit something like this with the mode button.
IMG_0613.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
You could set one of the infotainment panels to driver profile, or try the voice control - although it will probably argue back.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Morning all,

I have a VZ2 2024 Cupra Leon Design Edition hybrid and one thing is bugging me. If I want to put the car into Cupra mode i have to go into the menu and select Cupra. If you flick the gear lever it alternates between comfort and sport but not Cupra. The VZ2 doesn’t have the steering wheel button. Has anyone found a shortcut to select the Cupra drive profile? Many thanks.
Afraid not, I do the same as you.

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
FYI replacing the steering wheel is just the beginning. For sure the airbag loom and airbag slip ring needs to be changed, but other parts might also need to be replaced or flashed (especially GW)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.