Cupra R Dv location

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Hi all, new to the mk2 cupra, and R for that matter, having had a mk1 for the last 7 or so years, so just about to put a rev G diverter valve on and read so much on Dv's being at the back of bay, and access from below - read one thread suggesting there are 2 Dv's. So on half decent inspection of my bay, I can only see one conveniently placed at the front, all be it the D revision (yes, trying the g on reports that the d tends to leak a little). Can anybody with an R or knowledge of the R confirm that there is only one dv, then I know I'm replacing the right one. Feels all to convenient for what luck I usually have.!

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
Hi all, new to the mk2 cupra, and R for that matter, having had a mk1 for the last 7 or so years, so just about to put a rev G diverter valve on and read so much on Dv's being at the back of bay, and access from below - read one thread suggesting there are 2 Dv's. So on half decent inspection of my bay, I can only see one conveniently placed at the front, all be it the D revision (yes, trying the g on reports that the d tends to leak a little). Can anybody with an R or knowledge of the R confirm that there is only one dv, then I know I'm replacing the right one. Feels all to convenient for what luck I usually have.!

It's correct buddy , your model and a few others in the VAG range have them at the front pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.