Cupra R Gauges

seddi

Hi all, im thinking of getting the cupra R boost n volt gauges fitted, i was just wondering if any of you kind ppl had any pics or could point me at some to help me make up my mind. also if any of you could give me an idea of a price that would be great.

cuprachrissy

Cupra R centre console Gauge pod: 6K0 863 263 or 6K0 863 263 01C - Part Number
prices i dont have a clue to be honest.
Piccies:
Dials2.jpg

Centreconsolenight.jpg

Nov 10, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Looks good mate - really good, I have a pod and gauges but havent got round to fitting them yet, hopefully next weekend.

For the original poster - I think the Cupra R gauge holder just slides into place, although it appears I have brackets under my radio so not sure...

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
They are about £10 brand new from your dealer, don't end up paying over inflated ebay prices. As for gauges any 52mm gauge will fit.

seddi

cuprachrissy:- they look the dogs pal i love those, are they standard cupra R ones?

also are they easy to fit?

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Picture of the one I just sold if this helps. Looks like it just clips on.

09032009081.jpg

ad one of these turned up today already got boost an oil temp down the side in the nomad piller mount duno what to put in this ,if im even going to use it.......i may have a lil something else planed for it :whistle:

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
Is there a pre-wired loom hiding somewhere you can plug into on the Cupra to get the OE volt & oil gauges working? Or do you have to wire them up from scratch? Seen a few of these floating about and they have a specific plug on the back, makes me wonder there'll be wires somewhere!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.