Cupra Service UK

Nov 10, 2022
Hey guys, just a quick question. Can I go to a SEAT garage to get my Cupra serviced with the genuine parts with the qualified Cupra technicians? Just wondering if anyone else gets theirs serviced at a SEAT garage in the UK? I do have a kind of local Cupra garage, but I have a SEAT garage which is much closer.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
I was thinking of doing this, when the local Cupra dealer comprehensively failed to respond to six phone calls, a voicemail and a web booking for a service. Unfortunately the nearest Seat dealer is the same place and the next nearest is miles away.

Thankfully I have been permitted to spend a couple of hundred pounds with them when my seventh phone call was answered and I almost fell over in surprise at not being bounced to voicemail.

Secretagent

Nov 26, 2022
I've just returned from visiting my local Seat/Cupra dealer as I wanted a 1 litre bottle of 0W-30 VW engine oil for topping up. I was told by the service department that they don't stock it in 1 litre bottles and they use 5W-30 for engine oil services, I told them it says to use 0W-30 on a sticker under the bonnet, no we use 5W-30 engine oil was the reply.
Doesn't give one much confidence when having your pride and joy VZ2 310 Formentor serviced does it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.