Cuprabaz pictures

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Daz, i always put the std wheels back on for winter but i got bored with them so i painted them, £45 later job done. Baz the master sprayer..... well not yet. lol

Not fussed which wheels i use for the 1/4 just what evers on the car, 17's are quicker at the mo but they've got F1's and the 16's have michelin exalto's so not really a fair test. The black wheels will be for sale in march when the ice etc has gone and i'll get to fit the superL's & brembo's(had them since Nov still in box)

The mouse!! the car was left in the garage for a few days with the bonnet up and when i went to fit the evo gasket we found the little bugg*r in an IC pipe that had been removed. tame wee fu*ker!!

mikeydee

Mike
Mar 3, 2005
Doncaster
fantastic, that is absolubtly brill!! could do with LCR front splitter on just to finish it off, but other than, that is superb :thumbup:

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I've had 2, ripped them both off on the back roads!! the car's for driving(fast) so i'm not going to bother sticking another one on.

mikeydee

Mike
Mar 3, 2005
Doncaster
cuprabaz said:
I've had 2, ripped them both off on the back roads!! the car's for driving(fast) so i'm not going to bother sticking another one on.

haha cant fault you mate, fast = :clap: i race peugeot 106 rallye in stock hatch, so my 1.4 beeza feels gutless after a race in the pug :D

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Yip sprinter vent.

Wing was done yesterday, i'm told all the arches are nicely rolled now so no rubbing with the spacers and the 17's, still to repair the door, fit Polo Gti wing mirror then prep the car for painting.

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Cheers for all the comments guys.:D

B19_TSH, caught the sump once on a driveway gate stop, lowered, 55-60mm.

ian_jobson, spacers are 15mm Eibach.Exhaust is AM Motorsport 3"dp&100cell race cat, custom 2.5" centre no box and dpmotorsport can.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members