Custom 3" turbo back, Mandrel bends made my BoostJunky Motorsport.

Robaidh

Feb 6, 2014
Isle of Skye
Hi guys

so i finally got round to fitting the exhaust made by BoostJunky Motorsport.

I had it made in 3 inch from turbo back with mandrel bends all in stainless with a small resonator at the back. (it sounds the muts nuts)

BoostJunky Motorsport do alot of ford stuff but seem to be doing more and more VAG stuff these days. their based down in Bicester

Even through i live over 560 miles from them after placing my ordered then got in another leon cupra r and fabricated my exhaust on it.

Their service and customer relations is second to none. they were even happy to be messaging me at 10pm about exactly what i wanted. You certainly wouldn't get cobra or miltek doing that.

I was a little worried i might have problems fitting it with it being made on another car but nope it went perfect. i even managed to fit the downpipe with no issues no having to drop the subframe ect. probably the easiest most straight forward job ive ever done on my LCR so far lol

I haven't had a chance to get any videos yet but i have a load of pictures so will post them up and hopping to get a video today for you all.

Im not going to say how much it cost but i can tell you its a fraction of the cost of a miltek.

Here is a link to their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Boostjunky.co.uk?fref=ts

here is some pictures.

will get a video later on hopefully :D

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Looks very very good and even better that another company can/could supply a full exhaust system now :)

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
Now that looks a really tidy kit, I hope they can make them for quick shipping orders as their stuff is highly rated amongst Ford owners. Will be keeping an eye out for prices!

Last edited:

Robaidh

Feb 6, 2014
Isle of Skye
Yeah like they made mine and posted it up to me. I won't say how much but it was less than £800 delivered including the surcharge to highlands. It's a lot of money as it is but way cheaper than miltek and sounds better in my opinion. Think from the order being placed takes 3 days I think to fabricateit, polish it ect and then post it :)

Going out soon for some videos

Jon-555

love it !! would they basically make what you wanted ? would that down pipe/decat fit a standard system ?

Jon

Robaidh

Feb 6, 2014
Isle of Skye
love it !! would they basically make what you wanted ? would that down pipe/decat fit a standard system ?

Jon

Make anything u want bud, if u diddnt want a downpioe u can have them make cat crack to marry onto the standard down pipe. Anything is possible really I will need to have another down pipe mate when I go big turbo ;)

DannyJigg

Jul 4, 2013
Southend, Essex
It's not even my car and I'm grinning like a loon! Perhaps a tad loud if I've got my sensible hat on, but that only happens sometimes :p

Any chance you can get a vid of it on a gentle drive rather than just full chat?

VERY interested to hear what it sounds like.

If it's tamer I get the feeling my wallet may get lighter and the gf will dislike you hehehe :)

Robaidh

Feb 6, 2014
Isle of Skye
It's not even my car and I'm grinning like a loon! Perhaps a tad loud if I've got my sensible hat on, but that only happens sometimes :p

Any chance you can get a vid of it on a gentle drive rather than just full chat?

VERY interested to hear what it sounds like.

If it's tamer I get the feeling my wallet may get lighter and the gf will dislike you hehehe :)

Think my own gf dislikes me bud ;) haha yeah I have once but traffic pass me lol. It's not as loud as you think. Yeh on full chat but just cruising no it's a nice note. Remember they made it to my specification and I asked for a resonator do you could ask for a proper silencer which would bring the loudness down a good bit :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMobBhf2sSA

That's the video it's not very good because of passing traffic but that was just a gentle rolling past :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.