Dale's Bocanegra .. Car now for Sale + New shots . Updated 31/01/14

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
New Post

Havent done much to the car tbh

Accept from changing the Battery over for an uprated one, as the stock battery was showing signs of not much life in it and getting worst over this cold weather

The other thing, was treating the car to a SEAT car Cover for during the nights and when the car is not in use

Got some pics taken a few days ago and a few with the Cover on :)

DSC00067_zpse1c81f9e.jpg

DSC00126_zps4f97a616.jpg

DSC00131_zps41e9c081.jpg

DSC00174_zps94ab8c0c.jpg

DSC00176_zps061c15a2.jpg

DSC00179_zps50505c4b.jpg

Scotty-cupra

Feb 1, 2013
Norwich, Norfolk
Hi mate, car looks awesome! was the splitter hard to fit? Also is the rear diffuser painted gloss black or vinyl wrapped? hopefully buying a boc tomorrow and trying to get stuff thrown in on the deal as its a seat garage. have allready managed to get the skirts and spoiler added but the car doesnt have xenons, can these be bought and fitted or am i onto plums?

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Hi mate, car looks awesome! was the splitter hard to fit? Also is the rear diffuser painted gloss black or vinyl wrapped? hopefully buying a boc tomorrow and trying to get stuff thrown in on the deal as its a seat garage. have allready managed to get the skirts and spoiler added but the car doesnt have xenons, can these be bought and fitted or am i onto plums?

not that hard just has to be bent slightly then nailed and glued on
all my plastics are sprayed gloss black
yea it can be done but might be alot of hassel finding them and getting it sorted