Dario's ibiza FR 1.8 20VT

Dario

DUBing :)
Jan 22, 2006
Zagreb,Croatia
been bored 2 day :D ,not good weather so didnt cleaned the car ,but the boost gauge was fitted :D

dsc03153tf0.jpg

thats all folks :happy: ,for now :happy:

next on the list is to put the Wizzard NOS and water injecton ,so will be updates soon as i am bored again :D

dancupra

just a quick question dario, what rear brake set up do you have? and what sort of cost would someone be looking at if they wanted to do it? and is there any fabricated bits that need doing?

Tamir61

May 5, 2007
Hey ! i love your ibiza ;)

can you please show us how you installed(in day light) the boost gauge ?
its looks very good!

Dario

Jan 22, 2006
Zagreb,Croatia
just a quick question dario, what rear brake set up do you have? and what sort of cost would someone be looking at if they wanted to do it? and is there any fabricated bits that need doing?

2000 euros paid the brakes
,front 323mm ,rear 300mm

all bits were custom made except calipers

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
2000 euros paid the brakes
,front 323mm ,rear 300mm

all bits were custom made except calipers

So the rear brake disc are custom made, I've seen the same set up on a Leon also from Croatia, I'm very currios how is done.
The car is looking great in White, can't say I'm fan of the wheels but the new KEI Racing should suit the car pretty well!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
im not keen but who cares theyre not your's!
good to see your cars turbo kit coming together!

engine mounts are going to be your downfall my friend, as mine still aint good enough gone through 4-5 turbo gaskets :mad:

liked the look of the rims you bought if i remeber correctly so should be good to see them on!

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Car looks pretty good on them wheels actually, but FIN7s should look sweet when they arrive!

Have you tinted your rear lights or is it just the angle the pictures took from?
How did the tuning show go?

Dario

Jan 22, 2006
Zagreb,Croatia
2 rash: the turbo will wait to make some custom mouts that are good :)

2Matty : no the rear are black,bought them from dectane

the show went good :)

Dario

Jan 22, 2006
Zagreb,Croatia
rainy day & and my friend is working in a company that tints windows,they got a hand on some tints that can cover from the outside,so being bored i got to his shop and they started :)

so the deal is to tint the front lights first...

dsc03309or0.jpg

dsc03306st5.jpg

dsc03307vd2.jpg

dsc03312ki1.jpg

only bits left to make perfect :)

dsc03314ig0.jpg

and there it is :)

dsc03313ck4.jpg

it looks black but it is a "see thought" tint :) ,only the color of the light is now not crystal white,little darker,but no hazard to range ,happy with the job

next will be the fog lights,and original FR lights...will post pics when the job is done