Hi,
So having spent time beautifully hiding my dash cam wires, I connect it to one of the two USBc inputs and find that they are data only ie they won't power my dash cam! It will need to be hardwired. Grrrrr.
I could have a go at hardwiring myself but I'm nervous I'll balls it up. I need to buy a new dash cam (current one is old anyway) and pay a pro to fit it.
Any recommendations as to which dash cam and who to fit it please? I'm in Stevenage.
Thanks for reading.
So having spent time beautifully hiding my dash cam wires, I connect it to one of the two USBc inputs and find that they are data only ie they won't power my dash cam! It will need to be hardwired. Grrrrr.
I could have a go at hardwiring myself but I'm nervous I'll balls it up. I need to buy a new dash cam (current one is old anyway) and pay a pro to fit it.
Any recommendations as to which dash cam and who to fit it please? I'm in Stevenage.
Thanks for reading.