Dead Instrument Cluster / dashboard and car wont start

Jazz Bhatia

Nov 6, 2018
Hi

I have a Seat Alhambra 201020 TDI Ecomotive

When I returned to the car yesterday there was no lights on the Instrument Cluster / dashboard, the engine turns but does not start.

With reference to the IC/dashboard the only lights that illuminate is the display to show that the door has been opened, hazard lights, number of miles on car and the clock all seem to work.

There are a series of lights that normally illuminate when the car ignition is turned on coil type, battery oil etc. None of these illuminate.

After some research online I replaced relay 109 however this has not made any difference. Replaced battery with known working one, fuses.

Not sure what else to check, please share any advice.

TIA

Mar 17, 2021
Hi

I have a Seat Alhambra 201020 TDI Ecomotive

When I returned to the car yesterday there was no lights on the Instrument Cluster / dashboard, the engine turns but does not start.

With reference to the IC/dashboard the only lights that illuminate is the display to show that the door has been opened, hazard lights, number of miles on car and the clock all seem to work.

There are a series of lights that normally illuminate when the car ignition is turned on coil type, battery oil etc. None of these illuminate.

After some research online I replaced relay 109 however this has not made any difference. Replaced battery with known working one, fuses.

Not sure what else to check, please share any advice.

TIA
Have you figured out the problem? I’m having same problem

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.