Dealer recommendations near Bath/Bristol

Laurbach

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know of a Seat dealer in the Bath/Bristol area who is good at sorting out rattles?
Blade in Bristol had my old Leon FR in 10 times for rattles but only added more. Now my new 19 Cupra is starting to get on my nerves (I told myself it's just the cars personality) but I would prefer a little bit less personality.
I've sorted out the doors and boot but the dash is rattling like crazy and it's so loud the mrs is commenting on it.
I don't feel like starting to mess with the dash myself so will take it back to Seat. Fingers crossed they don't make it worse :think:

Reactions: MXP2090

Laurbach

Jan 22, 2019

Attachments

• Swedish_poser.jpg
    Swedish_poser.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: MXP2090

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Does anyone know of a Seat dealer in the Bath/Bristol area who is good at sorting out rattles?
Blade in Bristol had my old Leon FR in 10 times for rattles but only added more. Now my new 19 Cupra is starting to get on my nerves (I told myself it's just the cars personality) but I would prefer a little bit less personality.
I've sorted out the doors and boot but the dash is rattling like crazy and it's so loud the mrs is commenting on it.
I don't feel like starting to mess with the dash myself so will take it back to Seat. Fingers crossed they don't make it worse :think:
I bought my Leon from Blade in Bristol however as I live closer I always take it to Snows Seat in Yeovil for servicing etc. I had an incredibly annoying rattle in the front passenger door and they managed to sort it (after a few visits!) under warranty. Extremely friendly guys in there, always feel very well looked after. Always give a lift to and from work or a courtesy car. Would highly recommend but I know it’s an hour or so from Bristol & Bath.

Reactions: Laurbach

Laurbach

Jan 22, 2019
I bought my Leon from Blade in Bristol however as I live closer I always take it to Snows Seat in Yeovil for servicing etc. I had an incredibly annoying rattle in the front passenger door and they managed to sort it (after a few visits!) under warranty. Extremely friendly guys in there, always feel very well looked after. Always give a lift to and from work or a courtesy car. Would highly recommend but I know it’s an hour or so from Bristol & Bath.
Thanks, as long as they get it fixed it's worth the trip. Around bath there's not many seat dealers. See Seats all the time so a bit strange there's not anymore of them here.
I've looked at Seat Congresbury and think I'll give them a try. If they can't sort it then I'll give Yeovil a go

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Thanks, as long as they get it fixed it's worth the trip. Around bath there's not many seat dealers. See Seats all the time so a bit strange there's not anymore of them here.
I've looked at Seat Congresbury and think I'll give them a try. If they can't sort it then I'll give Yeovil a go
I didn’t know there was a Seat dealer in Congresbury so that’s news to me, worth knowing! Good luck with it though, the rattles are very frustrating. It is annoying there’s no Seat dealer in Bath, I’m there most weekends and it would be so handy to have one nearby without having to go to Blade or Heritage as I think they are called now. Good luck!

Reactions: Laurbach

Laurbach

Jan 22, 2019
Holders are great. Highly recommended. Be sure to mention you were recommended from the forum if you visit. My local dealer :)

I went twice to get the dash rattle sorted. First time they fixed the driver side but forgot to do the left side. Second time they made everything worse. I'm not going again for it, I'll try to get in there myself soon. They are super nice out there, especially the two ladies in the reception. Will go there for service in the future.