Dealers poor PX offers!

joesmad4it

Cupra TD-aight!
Mar 11, 2008
Wickford - Essex
Still on the hunt to PX my Formula sport for an FR TDI but the dealers seem to be reaqlly tight and will only offer me around £5500 for mine as they say "seats are hard to sell"?!. (57' plate 19,000 miles blabla...)

Shall I try selling privately or are people still too skint?

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
I suppose it wont harm you to try and sell private id give it a go but if you dont have alot of time then maybe you will just need to bite the bullet and let it go to the garage :(!

jamest87

lead foot
Feb 10, 2009
thanet. margate
i got my fr petrol a few months ago and it was going for just under 7000. I partXed it for my mk5 fiesta. I looked at getting a 182 clio so i went to the renault garage and had a look at the 182 they drove the fiesta to see what it was like and they offered me 3200 witch i thought was pretty good so i got my fr for 3800. I didnt even clean the car because i was only looking. I then went to the seat garage on the way home and said that renault offered me 3200 for my fiesta so they said they would match it. It was only a 1.4 ghia and think i had about 2700 miles on the clock. Maybe go and look at a different make of car and see what they offer you then go back and say you have been offered X amount for the car..dont know is that helps..

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
dealer should be buying them at higher cost as i work very closly with dealers and they are all moaning they are struggling for used car stock.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.