dieselgeek

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
saw a thread on briskoda about a fella who had fitted a dieselgeek shifter to his fabia vrs , il have a bit of that i said to myself and ordered one , went to fit to day and it wont fit , says it fits all 02m trannys , tho i know they have no SEATs in yankland,. heres a few pics , as u see the 1st stage works alright , fits ok , its the 2nd part ( side to side i think) thats a pain , ive checked etos and there is a difference in the mechanism between the golf and ibiza , tho the fabia is the same as the ibiza :confused: , cant understand how the other guys worked( pm sent )

any 1 have any ideas

heres front to back

and then the side to side , see the problem

was only when i had the car backtogether i thought of taking a pic of the oem linkage :blink:

and finally the etos diagrams

ibiza

golf

can any1 give me a little :help:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Try emailling dieselgeek as well - he was around at the weekends when I fitted mine (LEON). I have his email somewhere if you can't find it.

On mine, I think that I could've used the standard of DG supplied side-to-side "cam"?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
yea ive sent jim an email and pics , no reply as yet , time difference i guess . something is making me think "fibber" on the part of the briskoda fella ,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.