• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

rico

Active Member
Nov 16, 2006
112
0
Aberdeen
Is it at all possible to turn off the door lock after 10mph thing on my 03 plate lcr?
I could do it on my dads gti golf not sure if i can tho.
 
I'm told that you can turn it off through VAG COM, but not having it i don't know if thats right. I just put up with it!
 
i didnt need it when i lived in aberdeen
but now i drive through bradford everyday
IM GLAD I HAVE IT
ANTI JACKING IS THE BEST
 
Genuine question but why do you want it turned off? I like it on mine, I even would have had it turned on if it was off from the factory.

The door opens plenty enough ways with either 2 handle pulls, pressing the unlock button or removing the ignition etc...