drifting to the left

davidw

has anyone else suffered from the same problem?

my 51 cupra has over the last few months started to drifted to the left on all roads and at any speed.

had the tracking checked by a number of the different firms, including a four wheel laser set up, but no problems have been found.

the dealer has been its usual very helpful self. 'they all do that sir' was their findings!!!

any assistance in trying to cure this would be appricated.

cheers.

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
It does rift to left on mine.
Stealer says its a common thing & 4wheel set-up helps abit.
May ask for someone to correct the sub-frame or so people say!

Arctic

Jun 15, 2005
Newcastle...ish
mine does it slightly too, again took it back to the dealers, they checked it nothing wrong, they told me same 'its a characteristic of the car' had laser checked again no problems.

Tyres wear evenly tho!

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
Mine does it, there was a massive thread a while ago, have a search, think you can adjust camber but I just put up with it, besides if I fall asleep I would rather hit a tree than a lorry coming the other way!!

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Mine does it, there was a massive thread a while ago, have a search, think you can adjust camber but I just put up with it, besides if I fall asleep I would rather hit a tree than a lorry coming the other way!!

IF you fall asleep lol. im scared now.:wtf:

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
I only ever noticed this once and that was after i got new front tyres!

Got the tracking done and it was fine after that!

I think Pabs had a lot of ploblems with this but can't remember if he ever solved it.... :confused:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members