drive silverstone MAYBE!!!

gazjones

ill be driving the lotus today hope its running well! setting off soon actually

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Funniest moment was in the van, our leader was reading out the scores from the 4x4 challenge. He read out several of the blokes scores, then read out Claire's - she got the same score as the blokes but the instructor said "Well done Claire" in a rather patronising sexist manner. She was not happy !

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
ta very much for the day out jase!

was a great day, a good laugh and very good value, some funny moments in our group, one of the lads going round the donut in the caterham about 4 times and constantly spinning, me trying to get into and out of a single seater, and lee nearly falling in the quagmire after getting his quad stuck on a bend!

thanks again mate, much appreciated!

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
I think my trainers are beyond repair now, encrusted in thick stinky shite from where I was trying to get my quad out of the swamp !
Forward, reverse, jumping about the thing wouldn't shift but sprayed crud everywhere - instructor had to shunt me out in the end.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
half of the people at work didn't know it was even on.
and i've had some
:rolleyes:"thanks for inviting me" comments,balls to them.see you next year ;)

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
I think my trainers are beyond repair now, encrusted in thick stinky shite from where I was trying to get my quad out of the swamp !
Forward, reverse, jumping about the thing wouldn't shift but sprayed crud everywhere - instructor had to shunt me out in the end.

muddytrainers :lol:

Sorry :hide:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.