drive silverstone MAYBE!!!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i make no applogies if this doesn't come off ....BUT!

i might be able to get hold a few spare places this Saturday,i have already filled one spare and i have a further 3-4 peeps at work showing interest,but i am told that there may be half a dozen or more .so IF i can offer it to outsiders i MIGHT be able to offer it here.

you must be free this saturday 16th all day,from 0830-late afternoon
be willing to part with £50 quid for the day(this goes straight to WATER AID)
pose for photo's for our company mag.
not crash/drive like a *****/be a rude offensive asshole.

i won't choose anyone at random,i will select people i think suitable,as you will be representing me as my guest at my place of work(metaphorically),so you can see my points above.
the day consists of(besides driver briefings and food)
quad biking
skid control driving
lotus exige driving(i am going to cum)
rally car driving(i'm spent)
passenger rides( i imagine with proper driver in something exoctic,but don't quote me)
i was slightly disappointed no one said caterham,but hey

pm me your daytime contact number,if you can make it,i can access the site from work,but i am quite busy,i will try and get as many as i can and i am also speaking to the organiser at work for any more discounted days,we could maybe do as a site for charity.
like i said,THIS IS ONLY A MAYBE!!! but i would hate to see a seat not used,and the charity miss out on a few quid.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
sorry lee,all gone.
just managed to drop into the office,we're on servere weather warning.again sorry mate ;)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
all gone,thanks lads.see you tomorow.

don't forget:
licences(both if you have them)
cheque for 50 notes,payable to severn trent water plc.
you both have my number,give me a bell if theres any problems.
see you there,

ave it!

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Can't wait, weather could make things interesting - reckon my username will be quite appropriate after the quadbiking !

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
kin ave it!!!
bike017Large.jpg

what a brilliant day,petrolhead nirvana started on quads,exiges,A4 skid test(lunch),fast caterham passenger rides with pro driver,then the icing on the cake.
just after the heavens opend and poured down for a while,group n fiesta rally cars,fooking awesome,2 foot deep puddles hand braking blind.
still buzzing :D :D :D
found out its the 14th one that our company have done,where have i been for the last 8 years?
next years is in my diary already.

Last edited:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
oh and while we had the briefing and lunch,we were entertained by retro touring cars.
from ford anglia's,SD1's,rs2000's,dolomite sprints etc etc . it was an amazing day out.
and we raised a ££££££ for wateraid,two of my guests won best on the day,my brother won skid control ,and a work mate,single seater autotest.
i got a bottle of red wine for selling on the last 7 seats.cheers saul and lee ;)

Last edited:

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
i got a bottle of red wine for selling on the last 7 seats.cheers saul and lee ;)
I'll gladly help your quest for another bottle of wine next year :D

Cracking day!
Our team did 4x4, Caterham autotesting, single seaters, quads and passenger laps in the caterhams (well, would have done if the track hadn't turned into a swimming pool!!).

On the list of activities, they forgot to mention - the "Transit van minibus experience". I don't know about your driver Jase but ours was a complete fruitloop, 20mph limit roads ? Pah - all taken flat out, racing lines everywhere...!

Funniest moment was in the van, our leader was reading out the scores from the 4x4 challenge. He read out several of the blokes scores, then read out Claire's - she got the same score as the blokes but the instructor said "Well done Claire" in a rather patronising sexist manner. She was not happy !

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.