Driver Profile not being remembered

monkeynuts

TIME FOR BED SAID "Z"
Oct 2, 2003
Area 51
Visit site
The car is a 23 plate leon cupra 245 and no matter what I do It does not remember the proile I set turn of the car /get out and lock then go back and its gone back to comfort :wtf:

Am I missing a setting ?should this have been done at the start when you put time/date /etc

TBH I find the whole Info system very distracting while driving just came from a Cupra 290 MK3 and I feel this is a backwards step

Swanie

Feb 4, 2023
Lanarkshire
Hi, Swanie is my name and raised similar concern 5/2/23 and no resolution to date. Briefly explanation, I had Leon FR, March 22, when set to ECO remains set for all time. This car was transferred to my daughter January 23, I purchased Leon FR Sport and cannot set to anything and retain.
Main part that puzzles me is entering driver profile, select individual, continue select steering normal, engine eco, air con eco, then asked to reset. This has same result returns to normal, really annoying on a car I am delighted with.
My question to Seat, when I set my alarm clock to 7am. It is set for ever and my daughters car is set permanently.
Taken a long time to have someone with same concern.
Kind regards.
Swanie

monkeynuts

TIME FOR BED SAID "Z"
Oct 2, 2003
Area 51
Visit site
I have asked the question at the stealers and got told yes you can we will show you * oh hmm yes it dont remember how strange :sleep: then got a answer oh its to do with emissons :blahblah:
Now the only thing what worries me which I have not looked at does it remember what settings you changed to make it personal

Swanie

Feb 4, 2023
Lanarkshire
Solution to try, the following is my example. Select drive profile, individual, select configure, steering normal, engine eco, air con eco. DO NOT SELECT RESET. Exit and switch off ignition. On switching on again when informant screen reboots scroll right to left, here you can select drive profile, on selecting individual you are asked to check settings, having done this my individual settings are saved, for longer than a week
I now only have to swipe right to left and select individual, step in right direction, would like it saved permanently.
without having to scroll across.
Hope this helpful.

Reactions: monkeynuts

Radiator98

Mar 13, 2023
Hi guys,

I actually had the same problem as both of you. When setting the car up and the primary user, the card was having a meltdown. I basically had to sign up with a completely different email address. I had a seat leon previously and this was registered with seat. So this time i started from scratch with a new email address and it worked.. so maybe give that a shot?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.