DTUK Tunning box?

Marve

Apr 20, 2013
I am not a troll, I just don't appreciate seeing somebody drive at 115mph on a public road that I could be on with my family. That is not being a troll, that is just common sense. I have not abused you or called you names, just highlighted that you are probably not the smartest in

a) driving such a manner to start with.
b) posting it to the internet.
c) confirming on here that you were indeed speeding on a public road in the video.

And you might want to do some more research on what the police can and can't use as evidence as part of a prosecution. The Association of Chief Police Officers has published guidelines on how forces could use video footage for evidence and there have been many cases now where people have been investigated after posting things on social media. All it takes is for one concerned citizen, or troll as you like to refer to anyone who disagrees with you, to contact the police. You may or may not ultimately be prosecuted, but do you really want the hassle of them turning up on your doorstep to talk to you about it at all?

tony20

Apr 19, 2016
Blackpool
I am not entertaining you.. my video is purely for people to see the effects of the DTUK tunning box. not to show that I am a bad driver or anythign else. If i had done this on a busy road with zebra crossings I would agree your point also. but that said Im on the queitest road I can find which I actually drove 12 miles to get to jsut to do this "stunt" so lay off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise