Duzza's Mk5 Cupra

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
HAHA! Do love the storm troopers ;) Although I don't have the sticker of a stormtrooper on my car anymore. It was peeling off so just took it all off.

Not sure what is next for mine really apart from rear spacers. Eventually a FR bumper would be nice, better exhaust and cupra lights. Possibly vinyl the roof.

Haha I think its great :D, I didn't know you had a sticker on yours Char lol.. you need to take it to the next level now and commit to buying one of these :starwars:, not bad for a fiver

Sounds good to me :), are you going to get the DRL cupra lights? I love them with LEDs in each corner.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Haha I think its great :D, I didn't know you had a sticker on yours Char lol.. you need to take it to the next level now and commit to buying one of these :starwars:, not bad for a fiver

Sounds good to me :), are you going to get the DRL cupra lights? I love them with LEDs in each corner.

I did keep trying to get a lego stormtrooper on ebay but they go for far too much for such a small thing.

Will have to get the stuffed version then lol.

Not just the darker ones I expect.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
You should come along to gti if you already aren't. Quite a lot of us for Sunday.

There is also Trax and Edition 38, which is over the same weekend I believe.
I only went to gti last year for the first time. And on my own! Doing the same this year so must have been ok :p lol

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
You should come along to gti if you already aren't. Quite a lot of us for Sunday.

There is also Trax and Edition 38, which is over the same weekend I believe.
I only went to gti last year for the first time. And on my own! Doing the same this year so must have been ok :p lol

Sorry for the late reply lol, I've been so busy at work I've just been too tired to do anything on here :lol:

I'll have to have a look :), problem is I've not got several expensive things I'm doing this month including some Mods on my Cup. Any idea how much tickets are?

Fingers crossed I can make it anyways

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Update time - 1 :p

A couple of weeks ago I got my replacement wind deflectors sent through and thankfully they weren't broken this time :D haha, so they're now on and looking pretty good..

Did anyone else who fitted these have any problems with the 'Auto close' on the windows? Mine seem to be OK now as if they needed to settle in their new position.

IMG_20120516_185536.jpg

IMG_20120516_185548.jpg

IMG_20120516_185600.jpg

IMG_20120516_185845.jpg

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Update time - 2

Finally got around to getting my Seat Sport spoiler wrapped, had to have the tailgate spoiler done as well due to me wanting them gloss black instead of Candy white. The prices were so much cheaper than to have the spoiler painted and fitted :funk:

Tailgate spoiler; The white bit is where the glue will go, I don't think it looks too bad as it is tbh lol.
IMG_20120531_183953.jpg

IMG_20120531_183942.jpg

IMG_20120531_183917.jpg

SSS;
P1040095.jpg

P1040093.jpg

Can't wait til Wednesday when I have it fitted :D

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Update time! :)

I've had this done ages now but have been too lazy to put the pics on :p lol

IMG_20120608_095516.jpg

IMG_20120608_095523.jpg

IMG_20120608_095531.jpg

IMG_20120608_095542.jpg

Me thinks it looks pretty gooood :p :D

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
You say it looks pretty good...it'll look even better when its lower!! :p

Haha, better do it then hadn't I mate ;)

I'm thinking about whether to go coilovers or not, but there's a lot of measurements to take as well cos I'll design my own progressive springs then if I do that :p lol

Any idea when the next car meet is?

Tricksc

It's Tricky
Dec 29, 2011
Sheffield
Thanks mate :)

Got any of pics of yours on here?

May of even seen it on my travels haha, especially if you ever go near Wales.

no not got any pics yet but there is some pics from the sheffield meet in january if you go onto local meet section then ne meets you should find in there mate i'm parked between a white boc & yellow mk3 cupra.

i'm going to be starting a rr thread next month for preping for winter mode, i dont go near wales very often only go through there to see some friends in killamarsh thats all.

i think they will be a south yorkshire meet set up soon cause there are alot of members of here from south yorkshire now but i'll keep you upto date with everything mate.

Maboo

Getting there..
Jul 11, 2012
Oxfordshire
I can't blame you mate, they're definitely good looking cars :p

What're you driving?

Thanks pal! Got a few more things planned for it soon when I've got a bit more money haha

haha they are indeed!

I'm driving a mk4 ibiza. Just fitted some BBS RX's which look so good! I'll do a RR v. soon :D

glad to hear it bud! i've got a whole list of things but little money atm haha

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
no not got any pics yet but there is some pics from the sheffield meet in january if you go onto local meet section then ne meets you should find in there mate i'm parked between a white boc & yellow mk3 cupra.

i'm going to be starting a rr thread next month for preping for winter mode, i dont go near wales very often only go through there to see some friends in killamarsh thats all.

i think they will be a south yorkshire meet set up soon cause there are alot of members of here from south yorkshire now but i'll keep you upto date with everything mate.

Ok cool, I'll have a look mate. Yeh will be good to see what you've done so far to it :)

I work down there at SUPLEX, across from Greencore, so literally up the road from Killamarsh lol. I'll try and keep an eye out anyway for you once I know what your beeza looks like

Yeh that'd be much appreciated pal, It'd be good getting to meet everyone and see all the cars!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members