Electric mirror hitting window.

May 11, 2019
Not sure whether anyone has an idea about this. But on my 2016 Leon ST when I fold the electric mirrors, the passenger side mirror hits the window when closing, rather than stopping before the glass like the drivers mirror. Any idea how to adjust it?

Also, when locking the car via remote, you have to hold the lock button for around 2 seconds before the mirrors fold. Is it possible to change this to auto fold whenever the car locks?

Many thanks

Paul

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Not sure whether anyone has an idea about this. But on my 2016 Leon ST when I fold the electric mirrors, the passenger side mirror hits the window when closing, rather than stopping before the glass like the drivers mirror. Any idea how to adjust it?

Also, when locking the car via remote, you have to hold the lock button for around 2 seconds before the mirrors fold. Is it possible to change this to auto fold whenever the car locks?

Many thanks

Paul

Not sure why the mirror hits the window.

The mirror folding when the car locks can be coded using Carista/OBDEleven/VCDS. If you don’t have one and don’t want to purchase one you could always ask if anyone in your area could do it for you. There may be someone local to you who could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Had the mirror hitting window issue after a coming together with another motor forced the mirror the wrong way. Could be reset ok but when folded it would thwack into the door glass. Don't know what the issue was as the body shop changed it along with other bits that the kamikaze pilot took out

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise