Evans Halshaw Renault Edinburgh!

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Anyone else had dealings with these cowboys? This was captured by my dashcam whilst they were 'driving' my car for repair for an already diagnosed, by them, turbo oil leak - at 86mph! Car in front, red Clio, is his lift back.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Anyone else had dealings with these cowboys? This was captured by my dashcam whilst they were 'driving' my car for repair for an already diagnosed, by them, turbo oil leak - at 86mph! Car in front, red Clio, is his lift back.
That is really bad, glad I have never had any dealings with them.

Reactions: kewe

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
They didn't even have the intelligence to disconnect your dashcam.
What a bunch :wtf:
I take it you're going to plaster this all over the socials?

Reactions: kewe

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
They didn't even have the intelligence to disconnect your dashcam.
What a bunch :wtf:
I take it you're going to plaster this all over the socials?
That is the plan. Gave them a chance to view it and respond as part of a bigger complaint and all they did was apologize and lie they couldn't identify their driver on that day.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
When I worked for a short time as a driver in a franchise we always drove at sub speed limit speeds, why rush anywhere when away from the job, but our job sheets would have shown which cars/customers we were linked to.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
When I worked for a short time as a driver in a franchise we always drove at sub speed limit speeds, why rush anywhere when away from the job, but our job sheets would have shown which cars/customers we were linked to.
Exactly, which is why I know they are lying to me.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.