Exhaust for cupra r st

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Standard car doesn't have valves.

Only manufacturers I know that make valved exhausts for the ST are:

JE Design Approx £3,000 - Plugs into the car so works like the Golf R (Hatchback not estate) system changing with the cars 'driving mode'

Remus Approx £2,000 to £3,000 depending on the tips you choose. Its a system for the Golf R estate, however not sure if they do one for the GPF cars yet. But you'd likely need a version without a resonator. This one is controlled by a Bluetooth style dongle. So separate to engine mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: icestorm81

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Anyway, i will choose Remus "normal" catback in a near future. Sounds great with no drone and no excessive noise.

Regards

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Ahh good old Supersprint, always wanted to put that with my Leon after replacing rear bumper with the Sport Styling pack rear bumper with the split tailpipes...plans changed..plus who am I kidding, had a 2.0TDI!

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Remus R ST exhaust, no valves tho
Screenshot_20200531-104604_Gallery.jpg

Brackett

May 12, 2019
I was looking at Remus on youtube the other day, but hadn't looked into any suppliers. Before I do, do you know what a Remus catback costs? Or who supplies in the UK? Thanks.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I was looking at Remus on youtube the other day, but hadn't looked into any suppliers. Before I do, do you know what a Remus catback costs? Or who supplies in the UK? Thanks.
The site sponsors Progressive Parts supply them :)

The Golf R system with the Bluetooth controller valves ranges from £2,200 to £3,000 depending on which tips you want.

EDIT: I’d expect the the none valved one to be about £1,500 to £2,000 depending on the tips.

Brackett

May 12, 2019
EDIT: I’d expect the the none valved one to be about £1,500 to £2,000 depending on the tips.
Gulp.... thanks.

Makes the Milltek option look cheap! (when did exhausts get so expensive?!). I know, you get what you pay for, etc...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.