Eyup everyone!

YorkshirePud

Apr 1, 2017
Merseyside
How do there folks!?

Just recently bought myself a MK3 Leon SC. I had been needing a new car for some time, my trusty old MK2 Ford Focus recently cost me nearly £1000 in servicing and repair since last November, that was rapidly approaching the value of the car itself and i thought maybe its time to change. It was a great car and id had it from brand new in December 07. A decent engine too 1.6TDCI but it had a DPF filter. Ughhhh... it finally clogged up in January and i got remedial work done to get it on the road but by then my mind was made up.

So after checking out similar size cars i decided on Either a Golf, Leon or Kia Proceed. eventually i settled on a Leon!

I paid Just over £8500 for her, its a 1.2 TSI SE TECH trim. Its only 2 years 3 months old and has 23k on the clock. It had a few cosmetic issues but as part of the haggling with the dealer i asked them to sort out the cosmetic problems, chief amongst these were some marks on the door cards and a nasty crack in the door trim. Plus some stone chips

these were all sorted to a great standard when i collected it. So i think ive gotten myself a good deal!

OK so its not the sporty version and its only a 1.2 but im really chuffed with it so far....

still trying to figure out the radio though! :D

I did plan on showing you some pictures but i cant until 15 posts!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.