EZ Car Care Gloss Boss

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I bought 5 litres of the stuff on a whim after seeing an advert for it on Facebook, which is not something I usually do.... :LOL:

Gave it a try after my maintenence wash this afternoon. I wasn't disappointed. Smells like bubblegum too :)

20200829_193325.jpg
20200829_193242.jpg

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I got a free 500ml of Reigning Iron with the 5ltr Gloss Boss, it's the first time I've tried a fallout remover before, so thought I'd spray some on the wheels before I washed them as it was "free". Fun seeing it all turn purple :D

I do have some AG Magma in the garage but have never tried it!

Have you used the Citrus Pre Wash before? I've been using the AF Citrus Power and it's pretty good, especially when cleaning step-son's white Ibiza (which I foolishly agreed to clean for him once a month when he got it in July! I think I may have changed my mind if I had realised how difficult it is to clean a white car - and I thought black was difficult!)

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Gloss Boss QD on white....

Reflection pics don't look quite as good on white - although this is without any polish/wax as I didn't want to do too much to it as the car is only a couple of months old. Will give it a good polish and wax before winter though I think (even though it's not mine!) :)

20200906_135002.jpg
20200906_135018.jpg

20200906_140140.jpg

Sarah

Jan 18, 2021
Ive got the Gloss Boss show wax. They had it on offer at half price so I thought i'd give it a go. Very easy to use. I've got the Gloss Boss spray on it's way.

Reactions: SteveW

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Gloss Boss QD spray and Citrus pre-wash are the only products I have from EZ now. I've got a pot of Autoglym UHD Wax to try in the spring so don't need any more wax for a while :)

The Citrus pre-wash is quite good though. I've also used it as an APC (Diluted at 4:1) to clean the engine bay on Mrs SteveW's Stepway and it did that pretty well.

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
A friend recommended EZ products to me, I'm normally a massive Bilt Hamber fanboy, but EZ products are very good.
I used a combination of Ceramic Wax Extreme, Voodoo 2.0 followed by Gloss Boss. Pictures don't do it justice.

A.jpg
GLoss Boss.jpg

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Looking good :cool:

When it's on offer (which is every other week to be fair :LOL: ) I think the EZ stuff is pretty good value.

I'm still a bit of an Autoglym fanboy though, and most of my kit is still AG stuff. I've only recently started using snow foam though so will probably make my way through different brands once I've used up my initial bottle of Polar Blast (which I have found works quite well when combined with a spray of EZ Citrus (diluted at 10:1) onto the lower half of the car before applying the foam).

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Looking good :cool:

When it's on offer (which is every other week to be fair :LOL: ) I think the EZ stuff is pretty good value.

I'm still a bit of an Autoglym fanboy though, and most of my kit is still AG stuff. I've only recently started using snow foam though so will probably make my way through different brands once I've used up my initial bottle of Polar Blast (which I have found works quite well when combined with a spray of EZ Citrus (diluted at 10:1) onto the lower half of the car before applying the foam).
Steer away from Autoglym, it's good for beginners but overall their products are very average. I used to only use AG, but a few years ago I made the plunge and purchased purchased bilt hamber range to replace all my products, night and day. And most of these have been replaced by EZ now, so I guess it shows how highly I rate them.

If you want good snowfoam, check out Bilt Hamber Auto-foam, it's incredibly powerful. They recently just release a new version called Touch-less. I'm yet to try it, but it can only be better than previous. Pair it with their concentrated shampoo and you'll be gucci.

Tip for you, drop a bit of EZ Citrus into your snowfoam lance, gives it a little boost.

I've got to do a black car this weekend, I'll post an update with pictures of gloss boss applied, hoping it looks as good as red.

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I guess it's a bit of the "fear of the unknown" with me. I've been keeping my cars clean for well over 30 years now and have always got a decent enough result from AG stuff so in a way I'm reluctant to change. I love Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection, but I don't worry too much about the durability as such because I actually enjoy applying it to my car. I find it relaxing after working at a computer all week long to get out and do something on the car, so applying an LSP every few months doesn't bother me at all, in fact I think I'd miss it :LOL:

As for Gloss Boss on black, I really like it. This is my car a couple of weeks ago after a wash using EZ Citrus, AG Polar Blast, AG UHD Shampoo and EZ Gloss Boss to finish off....

20210117_124459.jpg
20210117_151024.jpg
20210117_151042.jpg