F1

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
Just came across a picture of Gethin and it's definitely not him, although I agree there is a similarity?

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Ok...so not quite 'separated at birth' but close :giggle:

Attachments

• Steve Jones.jpg
    Steve Jones.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Gethin Jones.jpg
    Gethin Jones.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Crossthreaded

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Well what a season we have on our hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think it'll be more and more one-sided as RBR cut out the mistakes.
Their car was pretty much a second quicker in winter testing and its still in front.
Mercedes have done well to keep up so far but the next 2 races are at altitude where the Honda strangely always excels....

Reactions: supersticky

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
I do like Hamilton, max is ok also.
I'd really like to see Norris win one this season in the McLaren....a very British win.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Think it'll be more and more one-sided as RBR cut out the mistakes.
Their car was pretty much a second quicker in winter testing and its still in front.
Mercedes have done well to keep up so far but the next 2 races are at altitude where the Honda strangely always excels....
Merc had the faster car at the weekend past, just crappy race strategy.

will be a very close season, i would certainly not write hamilton off.

Reactions: xyz

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Merc had the faster car at the weekend past, just crappy race strategy.

No they really didn't have the faster car.

The Mercs were in fact slowest through the speed trap during the race and both Red Bulls recorded outright faster laps than both Mercs during the race, which is very telling since no-one made a late stop to try for fastest lap this time round.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 19.11.49.png

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 19.14.54.png

Norris's speed trap measurement during the race is a bit of an anomaly as it was with a huge tow and DRS.

Red Bull seem to have a genuine title challenging capable car this year. Of course don't write off Mercedes - they will definitely respond... but Paul Ricard is a circuit that has played to the strengths of the Mercedes and where they've been dominant previously so it certainly shouldn't be ignored they've been beaten here.

Reactions: camelspyyder

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
I do like Hamilton, max is ok also.
I'd really like to see Norris win one this season in the McLaren....a very British win.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
Norris has progressed really well this year and was nice to see both drivers having a solid Sunday. Ricciardo needed that good result, he’s looked weak this season so far. It must have have hurt Alonso being over taken by both Mclarens like that 😂

Reactions: Yellow fr

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Really strong line up across the grid this year, except mazepin. I can’t stand the guy.

As time goes on I’ve become a Hamilton fan. He’s not my fave but holy **** his talent is unreal

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Really strong line up across the grid this year, except mazepin. I can’t stand the guy.

As time goes on I’ve become a Hamilton fan. He’s not my fave but holy **** his talent is unreal

You can add Latifi and Giovinazzi to that list, also garbage

Reactions: Sl1ced