Facelift Boot Liner

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
We bought a facelift ST yesterday and I realized today that there is no boot liner/carpet on the boot floor. Our 2014 car was lined but this car is bare metal.

If you have a facelift ST could you confirm that the boot floor is lined please? I want to know for sure before I get onto the dealer about it.

Thank you.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
My Cupra ST has the boot floor which can fit in upper or lower position. With it in the upper position there is nothing covering the lower metal floor!
I ordered a boot mat from something like carmats4u with an extra carpet insert and, with some 3mm plywood, made a lower floor cover....

Reactions: Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
My Cupra ST has the boot floor which can fit in upper or lower position. With it in the upper position there is nothing covering the lower metal floor!

Right! sounds like they've stopped fitting it because the pre-facelift cars had fully lined floors including the wheel well. If you go to a breakers you should be able to get a carpet from an older car. I guess that's what I'll be doing :0(

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Cost cutting, i’ve noticed on the MY2020 cars onwards they have even stopped putting the Seat badge on the engine cover cause it saves £5.00

Reactions: Tivver500
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.