Finally got a leon! :d

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
I picked up my Leon today - Finally! more details to come to those who are interest as well as pictures after shes had a clean!

Thank you to all that have helped me get to this point!

Currently (as bought)

6 months MOT left
58K on the clock
W reg (2000)
Black
1.6S
Body kit (non standard)
17" Team Dynamic Motosport Alloys
Pipercross air filter
Twin exhaust
possibly lowerd, but maybe due to body kit (not too low though)

actually very nice

£1800! (needs tax and a clean and a couple of bits)

Well chuffed! :)

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
if it hasn't been already.... it needs lowering :p looks like its on stilts...

lol, its not too bad actually, int he flesh it dusnt look that high, but tbh the places i will be driving the most will be a nightmare if its twoo low cos so many speedbumbs up my road and locally and now at my college they have the biggest meanest looking things u have every seen.

Sep 4, 2009
i agree, i have a 1.6 s and just got some 17"s on there and it does look too high even if i drop it 20mm i think it will look better.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
I picked up my Leon today - Finally! more details to come to those who are interest as well as pictures after shes had a clean!

Thank you to all that have helped me get to this point!

Currently (as bought)

6 months MOT left
58K on the clock
W reg (2000)
Black
1.6S
Body kit (non standard)
17" Team Dynamic Motosport Alloys
Pipercross air filter
Twin exhaust
possibly lowerd, but maybe due to body kit (not too low though)

actually very nice

£1800! (needs tax and a clean and a couple of bits)

Well chuffed! :)

That's great buddy, glad you finally got there. Told you to be patient and look what you've got, a lower than average millage leon in BLACK which was your first choice:clap:
body kit etc which I recon looks pretty cool for a 1.6. especially with a nice set of alloys too which yours has come with. Good purchase:D

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
That's great buddy, glad you finally got there. Told you to be patient and look what you've got, a lower than average millage leon in BLACK which was your first choice:clap:
body kit etc which I recon looks pretty cool for a 1.6. especially with a nice set of alloys too which yours has come with. Good purchase:D

cheers man! still trying to get my head around having an 1.6S not an SX or SE :( :S

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
It doesn't look too bad fella! only thing i'm not keen on is the front grille(s). Lose the mesh and get the originals on and I think it'll look alot better.

Nice motor though :)

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
It doesn't look too bad fella! only thing i'm not keen on is the front grille(s). Lose the mesh and get the originals on and I think it'll look alot better.

Nice motor though :)

cheers man, well theres only som much of the front i can put standard grill back in place of the mesh as its an aftermarket bodykit which is still desciding on whether on not too keep.

Mobo

Jan 20, 2010
West midlands
good buy
nice colour nice car
low millage
i think you got a bargain there.
i got mine for the same price is 1.6 02 plate and 92k on the clock so your off to a good start

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
ye i suppose had to tax it so i put 6 months on so come august i ned tax and mot it, think i needs a servce atm though, seems to just be filters though.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
cheers man, well theres only som much of the front i can put standard grill back in place of the mesh as its an aftermarket bodykit

Just had another look and I see what you mean! Still looks good with it on mate

Team Dynamics Monza's too, I very nearly bought some of them last year, nice rims :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.