Finally my cupra is in stock! *UPDATE 01/07/2010*

GrDuDe_Cupra

May 11, 2010
I feel your pain, i only had to wait 15 days for mine and i spent most of the time in those two weeks watching on youtube accelaration videos of cupra, my wife was getting well pissed off LOL.

See this as an opportunity to get some freebies, ask at least a roof spoiler as a compensation.
I hope you get your car soon and trust me you are gonna love every single split second you drive this little beast.

yeah just a little hacked off because these people must load/unload cars all day everyday and its typical its mine!! must have done something bad in a previous life or something!

Im going to sow the seed of spoiler compensation later on, said i'd call them back about an hour ago, letting them stew a little. The lady who told me about this, well lets say her ears must have been bleeding once i'd finished with her.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
the car is from the dealership in liverpool (merseyside i think) The company who im buying it through (which name i will not disclose YET) went to pick it up this morning to find that, obviosly once everything it sorted and im given a nice compensation amount someone will get SACKED!!

I think you are just unlucky mate, unfortunately these things happen, I'd be the same as you but don't let it get you angry, it will soon be sorted and you will soon have the car perfect

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Don't worry mate. Mine fell off the back of the transporter and was written off, had to be rebuilt all over again. At least it was only another month I had to wait. time to delivery from ordering for me was 6 months mate.

well to date its been 3 months so not bad! but just feel a little let down, when your spending this amount of money on a motor you expect a certain amount of care to be taken.. but at the end of the day i'll all hopefully be sorted by next week

Got her!!!! :p :D sorry for the shocking pics, on my phone outside work, will take some better pics at weekend once shes had a good old clean! god damn rain! lol

P1515_01-07-10.jpg

P1514_01-07-10.jpg

P1516_01-07-10.jpg

I got her last tues but has been in the garage for a new front bumper got her back last nite and well wot can i say... instant head turner, and an outright beast on the road! Love it!

Last edited:

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
congrats on getting it mate, deff should have got bi xenons tho that would set the front of perfect imo.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
that looks awesome! Love the front bumper with all those dash like bits on it. No black alloys though? That of course sets it off.

Though i have yet to see candy white on white wheels...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.