first build ibiza k04 hybrid

Mikeyibiza02

Oct 14, 2015
Kileder/newcastle
Reet this is first ever blog of any kind so I may have a few things wrong but here we go.....
first of all I started of with a seat Ibiza cupra in silver, I went on eBay and picked it up from Birmingham and never looked back since, great little car to drive loads of fun. But as time went by the car just seemed to get slower lol (same as normal) so I started looking into getting a little more bhp from it...so I have gone for a 418tsuper from beach buggy turbo which has the k16 in it:D. I have also got the pro 4 manifold and the hot side of the k148tsuper machined out by banger 5 to about 46mm to match up with the pro 4. I have also got a set of 550 genesis injectors with adapters. I have a 80mm high flow tip with the metal end from creations motorsport, and a set of riffle drilled rods. I have been told that the pistons in with be fine for 400bhp so should be fine. crank out for a polish then returned with uprated bearings. Head got a full gasflow and a skim. I already have a fmic (forge) The exhaust is a 3” system with decat and back box. I got a set of water hoses that had been made to suit the k04 and the as the old k03 where slightly different length. So no rubbing!! I also have a uprated in-tank fuel pump (badger5) probs loads of stuff I have missed but I will put up a full list of mods and loads of pics from start to finish!! also this is my first biggish build so any help would be good.....:confused:;)

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
its not needed for k04.. if you have money to burn fill your boots, but there are other places to spend money more wisely for just a k04

Mikeyibiza02

Oct 14, 2015
Kileder/newcastle
I have looked my fmic up online and it £940 lol. (Forge) what's the best option for around 400bhp... just to be on the safe side. I have seen a few like on toyosport just a universal but it does fit. Good for 400bhp ect..

IrishCupra

Mar 25, 2013
I'm going k04 hybrid with my Ibiza cupra as well so I'm interested to see how you get on. I got myself a set of Ibiza cupra r oz super t`s 16inch to fit the brembos. Theres a few mk3 Ibiza pages on Facebook with stuff like that for sale every so often. Water meth would be a good idea as k04`s run fairly hot.

Mikeyibiza02

Oct 14, 2015
Kileder/newcastle
I know badger 5 sells a kit. I am at the stage now where I am getting little items...oil pump water pump ect ect. I need to get my new fmic 2. Every1 don't seem to like forge very much. St the end of the day it is the name ur paying for really. As soon as I can get pics on I will:rofl:

Mikeyibiza02

Oct 14, 2015
Kileder/newcastle
received_516334891873331_zps1vv4ht1u.jpeg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise