FL Ateca Key programming

Aug 5, 2022
Morning All,

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of programming new key fob and immobiliser transponders on a Facelift Ateca?

Can it be done with OBDEleven? Does anyone know anyone in the south of England that can get hold of and program the keys.

I am struggling a bit to find people to do it but I know it is possible as has been done to my car when my house was broken into and had the keys stolen.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Morning All,

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of programming new key fob and immobiliser transponders on a Facelift Ateca?

Can it be done with OBDEleven? Does anyone know anyone in the south of England that can get hold of and program the keys.

I am struggling a bit to find people to do it but I know it is possible as has been done to my car when my house was broken into and had the keys stolen.

Thanks in advance for any help.
You need to buy a pre programmed key & then adapt to the immobilizer using dealer tools. You cannot use second hand keys, it has to be preprogrammed at the factory for your car

We can do this, or your local dealer can

The only alternative is to have the existing key cloned but I wouldn't recommend it. It's a new car, don't cheap out

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.