**floppy wiper blades **

Bunglebonce

Bunglebonce
Jan 21, 2005
The Blackcountry
coxw said:
When I was in Hellfrauds looking at the selectively discounted GPS systems I saw a pack of Bosch wiper blades called Aero Super twins (I think), and they were 19" and 21" for the VW Bora.

Will these retro fit onto my wiper arms, or will the hooky bit on the end mean that they cant slide on.

They are listed as being the same length as the Leon ones in the Halfords manual, but for £30 didn't want to leave it to chance.

I wouldn't mind buying some Bora arms if thats all thats needed.

No mate, those wont fit.
You need the vag Aero arms to slot them on to.

Jamjarjames

Hi

I went to my local dealer today and quoted this number and was told it doesn't exist, anyone else had this?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Jamjarjames said:
Hi

I went to my local dealer today and quoted this number and was told it doesn't exist, anyone else had this?

ye loads of people found the same thing - sorry

on the dealers database no it most likely wont - at a decent dealer they can check online to the main warehouse for enquiries and order from there

ask them to check with renault first if still no joy try and find a decent dealer instead

and yes they are available as of wednesday anyway just fitted some to my sisters car arrived overnight

shefflad

Opelness
Oct 16, 2006
Manchester
got these the other day, they are spot on :) work much better than oe wipers, tho was £32 for them from the reg vardy dealer in sheffield... will see if there is anywhere cheaper like tho :)

TheOtherSimon

Jul 12, 2004
Another option is the Fiat/Alfa version.

22" drivers side, 19" passenger side. Made by Champion and cost about a tenner for the pair.

Ask for blades for a late Alfa 145/6 or Fiat Bravo/Brava.

Simon.

joonspoon

175hp. 275lbs/ft.
Nov 18, 2006
Oxfordshire
Anybody fitted or know if these fit the MK4 Ibiza?

Cheers.

I thought the same.

http://www.crystalclearwiperbladeshop.co.uk/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=140

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit Wipers

£22.99

Correct sizes for the Ibiza/Cordoba 6K/6L as i looked on the application guide from the German Bosch website. :)

Here is the Bosch PDF application guide:
http://aa.bosch.de/advastaboschaa/k...=1&cl_id=20&pos=1&attrv_id=4633&type=download

If I read correctly I need these for my June 2006 pre face lift Ibiza TDi FR.

Bosch.jpg

Any chance someone can confirm this and settle my mind please?

Thanks.
Guy.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
who dug this one up ? :) started 2005 :lol:

glad to see other makes etc available now - hell my aero's are still on and going strong for nearly 18 months or more now

worth every penny imho

Deako

That would be me lol. After i got the link from Tom B, hehe. Then did some research, ebay investigating and came up with the above retailer which also sells through ebay and a complete kit at a reasonable price.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
That would be me lol. After i got the link from Tom B, hehe. Then did some research, ebay investigating and came up with the above retailer which also sells through ebay and a complete kit at a reasonable price.

top man - cheaper the better :clap: :clap: :clap:

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
mcpickering you can always pm me if u dont want to bring up threads that are 2 years old i dont mind. i have a guy that works in audi and he was able to get me mine, everything i needed plus more....

Janis

Oct 30, 2017
I ring my renault dealer and part number came up as discontinued part
Any other new ideas for 05 ibiza wiper blades?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.