**floppy wiper blades **

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
cordobabrendy said:
not having any luck fella, do you still have any left, or sources for them?
btw that gearbag is a pain in the arse, i still cant get that tower off....

i can order em local no probs if you want - blimey didnt realise Renault was that bad - correction i did know but didnt think it still was

box - got the gears off the end yet ?

acidstrato said:
i went in today and the smart arse behind the desk sent me away empty handed. he 'guarenteed' me that although he had no picture, the part number above would be regular wiper blades
anychance someone could tell me wot model they are from...a scenic?
yes they are listed for a scenic
yes technically scenic has std blade fitting (thats why we want these)
no they are not standard blades
no he cant gaurantee it as he knows jack sh**
and yes the box is the same style and colour as the OTHER aftermarket blades
and finally yes you can feel free to rip him a new one when you get em :):)

tell him here's ya feckin picture :) look the blades match the picture on teh RENAULT box and if he still acts the arse tell him to TRY the part number on teh main order system or better still speak to his area Renault after sales representative or look on Renault Net under accessories - short of that - send me his number i'll call him and tell him what a Real partsman can do - HIS JOB

attachment.php

Last edited:

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
went back in, and theyr not having any of it..i hate renault!

now they agree the scenic has this style wipers but say what im asking for isnt the same and its a single pack and renault dont ever supply twin packs. so if they order 2 theyll be the same size and cost me 25quid +vat EACH

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
acidstrato said:
went back in, and theyr not having any of it..i hate renault!
now they agree the scenic has this style wipers but say what im asking for isnt the same and its a single pack and renault dont ever supply twin packs. so if they order 2 theyll be the same size and cost me 25quid +vat EACH
yes the LATEST scenic has this style wipers but as per the VW and others has a different arm fitting hence the previos need and expense of using the latest polo/golf wiper arms - if the parts guy could be less stubbourn [:@] he'd only have to ask or check the dealers own info to confirm he's being a :w4nk:

try another dealer - that one SUX

better still if you get stuck and have paypal or wotever i'll get you some and send em to ya

better than giving a tw@t like that your cash - u can take the box in after and show him if you like :cartman:

if it helps you aint the only one
Paul TDI said:
The dealer I went to in Altrincham nr Manchester didn't stock them, they weren't even on his dealership's stocklist database, don't think they'd ever ordered any in the past, he had to check on the main Renault parts database
They managed to get mine in first thing this morning, went in there at about 3pm yesterday to order them.
toXXin said:
That part number is for 2 blades in a box. If they say its for one blade, they obviously haven't seen them.

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
toXXin said:
If anyone local wants these blades, give me a shout.

I can sort them out with discount and all that if you come into my dealership and order them through me.

top man - see there are some good uns about :funk:

sorry toxxin - p/man to p/man you know what i mean [B)]

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Fl@pper said:
yes the LATEST scenic has this style wipers but as per the VW and others has a different arm fitting hence the previos need and expense of using the latest polo/golf wiper arms - if the parts guy could be less stubbourn [:@] he'd only have to ask or check the dealers own info to confirm he's being a :w4nk:

try another dealer - that one SUX

better still if you get stuck and have paypal or wotever i'll get you some and send em to ya

better than giving a tw@t like that your cash - u can take the box in after and show him if you like :cartman:

if it helps you aint the only one

that would be awesome if u could mate, iv already spent 20quid on fuel driving to the deeealer and back twice. i wouldnt risk driving to cardiff cos they sound just as bad on the telephone!!!

il use paypal, let me know where, when and how much to send over.. remembering the few quid for fees

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Forbez said:
what year is the scenic mate?

the early model 96-00 BUT these are NOT standard fit like the later models

early models have a usual looped end fitting like standard ibiza/leon etc

later cars have the wierd side fit like the latest golf/alhambra etc

the kit above is the same blade but with a fitting on it to fit the loop type arm

basically gets you the floppy style blades without the dear blades and arms as previously

theres a few pics about of em above

attachment.php

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Cheers mate, i popped to to halfords at lunch and had a quick look, but they didnt have any.

Cheers though, i'll phone my local parts dept, which sadly, is the cardiff one!

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I've just checked this page out after I forgot about it - apologies!

I can only do discount if you actually come in. I can't walk out with stock unless its approved, if you get me.

Fl@pper, of course I know what you mean! :D

I have to note something. These aren't actually true aero wipers. They have the flexible casing of an aero blade, but the actual blade is very similar to a more traditional blade, rather than an aero blade.

DOn't get me wrong, these work a LOT better than the OE wipers due to the shape of the housing, but they are not true aero blades. Don't get yourselves all disappointed when you pick them up from Renault.

Cheers,

Tom

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.