• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Folding mirror standard on FR?

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
Hi

While I am awaiting delivery of my new Leon2.0 TDI FR 150, something just popped into my mind about folding mirrors. Now I think of it, when I was taking the car for a test drive, before I had agreed with myself to buy it, the mirrors seemed pretty static in their position.

So I am wondering, if the folding mirror option is an 'extra' even on FR trim or standard?
Could be that it was not enabled in menu.

Of course I will find out thursday this week, but when there's a new gadget coming your way, it is not possible to abstract from the various thoughts about it :D

Last edited:

who.am.i

Jan 23, 2016
Thik u can fold it manualy with same switch that is for moving it.drivers side. Not sure if remote locking folds mirrors.
Otherwise,vcds will tell u more

vag familia

bobajob69

Sep 20, 2015
Southampton, UK
standard on my FR. Use mirror stalk inside car or press and hold lock key on key fob.
i think you can also enable fold automatically on lock with vcds but i haven't bothered

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
Standard on my FR.
The function must be enabled via the car setup menu and you need yo do a long press on the fob.
99% sure your mirrors will be the same.
One more sleep to go....

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
Standard on my FR.
The function must be enabled via the car setup menu and you need yo do a long press on the fob.
99% sure your mirrors will be the same.
One more sleep to go....

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG
Yes, a long press on the fob. However it can be set up by VCDS to do it automatically when locking.

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
That's only there to fool you!
They are developing a 'beta' version and I'm trying it out.
I did my mirrors this morning and this function worked ok. Some others I tried didn't work so I need to feed info back to then.
I'll post a write up on here as soon as I have more info.
(Also carbon effect on small screen works).

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
I haven't tested that one as I already had it, but I think it is listed.
I'll post a list when I get a chance to copy them all.

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.