For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Well this was one of the ideas I had for the Martini colours.

Here is the graph after the mapping at Shark. Thought people like a good graph.

I gave the car a clean and stuck on my new gel stickers.

I also tried to fit these last week, but it didn't go to plan so gave up on them and didn't try this weekend as I've been a little busy with other things. I did fit the Audi S3 jacking point mod this weekend but no pictures of it yet.

Plus some better picture of the new decals.

Josephine

Dec 31, 2014
Its really a great news for me, good to see these new Leon Cupra car, I love this car after looking at the images of this car, great design, features and performance was also as I have find.

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
Liking the graphics Lee, if you've gone as far as getting them mocked up, you must be a step closer to making the decision!

See you've still not had any luck with the wind deflectors?

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Liking the graphics Lee, if you've gone as far as getting them mocked up, you must be a step closer to making the decision!

See you've still not had any luck with the wind deflectors?

I might get my brother to mock them up on his computer, like he did the last ones. That's just a picture I found on the net floating about. I like it a lot though.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
After the meet at Sheffield last week I thought I'd go for a drive with the lady up to the North York Moors. Love the place it has nothing to do with been a Yorkshire man myself. It just gives me the happy feeling:) We thought we'd go to Hawes to the cheese factory with my own Gromet (our lass/wife to be) we got there and it was closed. Took a picture of the car but the shadows spoil it, especially our lass messing about and looking like she had massive balls!

We went onto Ribblehead after that up to the station pub. At the Sheffield meet we was talking roads like the Cat and Fidlde, Evo triangle and the Butter Tub Pass so I had to do it while up there ha ha. Just a couple of picture I took from the car park of the Dtaion pub at Ribblehead.

The Ribblehead head viaduct in the mist.

This is one of the roads upto the pub. Be a nice day event, drive round the North York Moors and a nice pub for a meet.........

Did roughly 250miles that weekend and the car never missed a beat, I'm really hey with the way it's driving now and the power is awesome!
I got my wind deflectors fitted too last week but not got a good picture of them yet, might get the gas strut fitted this weekend for the bonnet. Also got the Sirocco bump stops and Octavia boot strut on order for the boot pop mod.

I've always like Carbon fibre so I've found a company that will skin wing mirrors and thinking about a few other things to get done. But this is all in the pipe line. Wouldn't mind getting a full set of Supercope bumper side grills too for the front and rear to match the lower front bumper grill.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Couple of nice shots there Lee including the massive balls :cheeky:

Think you can safely say your rebuild was a complete success as its servived the test of time/miles now, top job fella you should be proud of yourself :clap:

Bet there are some epic roads around that way I'd be on for a meet. Will also start an Evo loop meet in the next few weeks for a weekend in May if that suits people.

Frandon

Feb 14, 2015
Astonished

I am a complete newbie to this forum (this is my first post) but I have just read your thread from start to finish and I cannot praise you enough. How you managed to stay calm after all that went wrong is beyond me. The car looks fantastic but I must agree with your lass about the decals. If my brother was in the trade, I would have a much more colourful decal, that is until I got the full Martini colours done:p
I live in the Highlands of Scotland and have some of the best driving roads in the country on my doorstep so if you fancy a bash at some of them (one or two with practically no chance of seeing a speed Cop) just send me a message and I will organise it for you.
Happy driving and well done:cheers::drive1:

scottieboy89

Feb 3, 2015
Hi lee and all. Im new 2 this as ive just purchased a leon cupra. Just wanted 2 say very well done on ur build and glad u have got it running perfect :) was very interesting read about everythin u have had 2 do and fingers crossed u have no more problems.

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Couple of nice shots there Lee including the massive balls :cheeky:

Think you can safely say your rebuild was a complete success as its servived the test of time/miles now, top job fella you should be proud of yourself :clap:

Bet there are some epic roads around that way I'd be on for a meet. Will also start an Evo loop meet in the next few weeks for a weekend in May if that suits people.

There is some really good roads up in North Yorkshire, I love it as I can be there in a s little as 15-20mins. I used to work in a pub that was in Harrogate on the top near Menwith Hill called the Sun Inn, we used to get a lot of bikers up there, it was brilliant working there on a sunny Sunday wit 300 bikes in the car park.

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
I am a complete newbie to this forum (this is my first post) but I have just read your thread from start to finish and I cannot praise you enough. How you managed to stay calm after all that went wrong is beyond me. The car looks fantastic but I must agree with your lass about the decals. If my brother was in the trade, I would have a much more colourful decal, that is until I got the full Martini colours done:p
I live in the Highlands of Scotland and have some of the best driving roads in the country on my doorstep so if you fancy a bash at some of them (one or two with practically no chance of seeing a speed Cop) just send me a message and I will organise it for you.
Happy driving and well done:cheers::drive1:

That is for the kind words as it means a lot after the effort I had to put in with it, thank you. Makes it all worth while that people have taken the two me to read it.

Yeah I'd love to go the full Martini colours but our lass would go mental as she uses it everyday for work........:D

I love the highlands, where abouts are you from?
I've done a few of the good roads up there in the last few years, I've been up to Isle of Skye, Applecross, Oban,Fort Willian, Glenn Shee, Moray,A93 from Aberdeen to Perth. I love the road through Glenn Coe and one of the best places to eat is the green Welly cafe in Tyndrum. Love the Cullen skink there, proper food.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Hi lee and all. Im new 2 this as ive just purchased a leon cupra. Just wanted 2 say very well done on ur build and glad u have got it running perfect :) was very interesting read about everythin u have had 2 do and fingers crossed u have no more problems.

Welcome to the site buddy, good choice on the Cupra. They are a good car and very capable with the power you can put through them.

Thanks you for the positive comment, really appreciate it. Fingers crossed too that there is no more problems, it's gooing well so far so looking good as I've done over 1500 miles since the rebuild so it's looking good. It has plenty of poke when needs be ha ha :D

scottieboy89

Feb 3, 2015
Thats good bud. Glad 2 hear its still running sweethow is it for getting the power down with what u are running?

Last edited:

scottieboy89

Feb 3, 2015
That is for the kind words as it means a lot after the effort I had to put in with it, thank you. Makes it all worth while that people have taken the two me to read it.

Yeah I'd love to go the full Martini colours but our lass would go mental as she uses it everyday for work........:D

I love the highlands, where abouts are you from?
I've done a few of the good roads up there in the last few years, I've been up to Isle of Skye, Applecross, Oban,Fort Willian, Glenn Shee, Moray,A93 from Aberdeen to Perth. I love the road through Glenn Coe and one of the best places to eat is the green Welly cafe in Tyndrum. Love the Cullen skink there, proper food.
Im up in the aberdeen area ☺