For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Yeah. PM us your card details and I will get it sorted pal. Just ordered them now and should be here Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I get you my Nigerian prince.............

Yeah PM me your card details too Lee ;)

On there way buddy

Ha ha lol, as it's my birthday today lee are you going to send me a paypal gift? Will await payment ha ha

It was mine on Wednesday, but happy birthday to you :D

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Well I got the tyres stripped off the wheels and had them checked on the balancer to make sure they were all true and straight. All in all they are perfect, thank god. They really did need a refurb.

Big thanks to Olly for getting me the brand new centre cap from his work. Top bloke.

Then last Friday I dropped the wheels off at the refurbishers, I decided to go for gloss black to keep it all tied together with the rest of the car. Who'd a thought that 4 9"x19" alloy wheels would have fit in the Seat? I didn't.......

I also ordered my adapotors from Larkspeed in Leeds was the cheapest place I found at £120 a pair for 20mm. Which is quite a bit cheaper than most places. I placed the order on Monday dinner time and was told they only had one pair in stock so they would have to order the other pair from Germany and would take 7-10days. Them got a phone call today saying that they have arrived, which is a bonus as it only took 2days. Brilliant turn around if you ask me. If I get chance to pick up my wheels tomorrow I will be getting my tyres fitted Friday morning. A set of nice Goodyear Asymmetric 2's, should give better grip than what I have on at the moment.

If anyone want some cheap 225/35/19 tyres I have 4 that I have taken off the wheels. There is about 6-7mm on them. Just saying...........

So I'm hoping I can get the wheels fitted this weekend if I get time as I'm trying to get my kitchen finished. But I want to give the car a really good clean before I fit the wheels and coat the new wheels in G-Techniq wheels armour to protect them.

I've got a few other bit I want to get fitted to the car too and I want to plastidip the new front grill and rear badges like Kebabwarrior's.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Little update for you all, I've got my new wheels back from the refurbishers and they haven't done a bad job for the amount it out. At only £35 a wheel I can't complain. I fitted one with the new centre cap to see what it would look like with silver. My plan is to paint the caps but leave the round insert with the logo silver. But anyone with any other ideas let me know.

Our lass wasn't best pleased when she got in and there was 4 19" wheels in the living room:D

I painted my bonnet strut brackets satin black too, just need to get them fitted.

I also fitted the Octavia rear hatch struts for the pop boot mod, they are very strong as our lass complained about how hard it was to close the boot today after she dropped the wheels off for the tyres to be fit.:blink:
This weekend I also did a oil and filter change as the normal oil had done about 1500 miles, time for some good stuff. I bought Miller Nanodrive 5-40w as I've heard nothing but good things about it, the only downside is its £70 for 5 litres but what's £70 after spending all that money on a rebuild.

I always use a decent sized funnel to fill the oil after a device as its can get everywhere if you're not carful lol

So this is what tyres I had fitted today as I've used them on my Octavia VRS for the last two year and love them, plus people say they suit the Cupra's.

After getting them back I gave them a coat of Gtechniq C5 wheel armour. Should keep them in a good state of affairs.

I'm happy with how the tyres look on the rims to say they are 9"wide, I'm not keen on strech! I went for 235/35/19.

So tomorrow I've got to buff the wheels up to take of the haze from the wheels armour after its gone off. Then get some dodo tyromania on the tyres to give them the fresh look.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
New wheels look spot on mate they'll look great once fitted.

Regards cap colour it's a tough one do you go gloss black or something radical :confused:

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday and finally seeing your motor :D

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
New wheels look spot on mate they'll look great once fitted.

Regards cap colour it's a tough one do you go gloss black or something radical :confused:

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday and finally seeing your motor :D

Cheers buddy, regarding the centre caps I want to keep the Original badge but don't want it too look out of place???

Should be a good meet Sunday but my car is a mess there's some marks that I need to look at and hit with the orbital. Should be good to put faces to name at last ha ha.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.