Forge diesel dumpvalve - pin69?

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
Hi got the forge diesel dumpvalve (and before anyone starts, i couldnt care less that its a 'diesel dumpvalve' and theyre crap) for the motor but think the garage has put it in wrong.
Theres a wire that goes to pin69 which the forge guide said maybe blue and grey. Long story short, the blue and grey wire was pin70. (pin69 was blue and white). Fella in the garage attached it to blue and grey wire and its because of this i dont think its working.

Can anyone whos fitted one of these help? Is pin 69 blue and white on the ibizas?

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I can tell you exactly why it isn't working................

Because they don't do anything!
Try contacting forge mate. If they make them they should have a rough idea on fitting them.

timbotdi

Oct 18, 2006
Is there not a Forge section on this site? I know someone of theirs posts on here reguarly too...

T

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
awrite m8 sum guy aboyt here got 1 fitted to his fabia vrs and it sounds the boy, for a diesel dumpvalve well impressed

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
I would have to see a wiring diagram for the exact car to be sure. Sorry

basically he needs the wire that goes from zero to 5 volts when the throttle is operated in the car.

Its ok thanks. Should hopefully have it sorted tonight (fingers crossed). Its def the numpty that fitted it to pin70 instead thats stopped it working. :censored:

mrk

May 4, 2007
sorry to hear that

can you not tighten the fastener of tighten whatever holds the pipe on?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise