Forge TIP Gains?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
As above, More torque and a pony or two... Im pretty sure its a jabba map you have there from what i have read. It had a revo stg2 then went to jabba. Same route as im going after my water meth is fitted. What torque did you get out of interest?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Nice figures there mate, i would have expected torque figues to be in the 280`s but the tip will proberly help see that.

Im going jabba custom i think once i have my water/meth installed.

but a 81hp transmission loss:confused:

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
They charge the same price for up to 4hrs and then i think its £35 and hour after that but im not certain on that,

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
i too was thinking jabba custom map, i spoke to mike at jabba a couple of weeks ago, told him about the discount CC were offering right now and he said if there was a group of us like 5-10 people wanting a custom map he would offer a discount, possible group buy maybe :D

May 2, 2006
not totally sure mate as i bought it as it is, i know its a custom but as to what company i dont know for sure but have a receipt for a jabbasport map

you have a custom jabbasport map, AM 3" 100Cell dp/cat, AM "1st design" FMIC, and a nitrous boss in your FMIC Piping (seen car a few times) - whoever owned this car last year i bought the nitrous off it :D

whats going on with your transmission loss? seems very high

what rollers was it??

in answer to your question though, the forge TIP will make very little difference, only difference is its smoother inside and slightly wider at the bottom, doesnt "bottleneck" as much, some people have said it sounds better, im yet to notice the noise difference though......... couple of bhp i reckon, better flow, looks cool too :)

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
those transmition losses are huge!

fyi my last rr results with similar mods:

Power @ wheels = 212bhp @ 5319 rpm
Power @ engine = 250bhp @ 5352 rpm
Torque = 279 lbft

not sure why your losses are so high??

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
i too was thinking jabba custom map, i spoke to mike at jabba a couple of weeks ago, told him about the discount CC were offering right now and he said if there was a group of us like 5-10 people wanting a custom map he would offer a discount, possible group buy maybe :D

Depending on when it maybe, i`d proberly be in on a group buy. Just need to get my water/meth fitted first.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.