Forgot to put a gutter section back.

jordyboy004

Leon Cupra 1.8t 20v
Apr 4, 2008
Isle Of Wight
ok so just before the winter and bad weather started i run my boost guage hose through to my o/s drivers air vent. in doing so had to strip a few bits out from under the bonnet. anyway after putting it all back together i noticed a piece had been knocked under the car that i missed. with not being bothered to strip it all back again i though sod it. well now the whole o/s of the car footwells, front and back are soaking when it rains. not really had the weather to put it back in untill now and i cant remember where it goes. any thoughts on where this goes???? im thinking o/s somewhere but not too sure where abouts. also i snapped the cable that controls my n/s electric window, cant i just buy a new cable or is it not as simple as that seen on some posts i need a new window regulator?? . does anyone know an ebay link to what i will need. thanks in advance
IMG00271.jpg

Last edited:

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
It clips under the the front of the window, you should be able to see where the fabric lining has been compressed and thats where the clips should line up.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.